matukaiapprenticerobe.jpg

-------

Matukai Adept Robe:

matukaiadeptrobe.jpg

-------

Ossus Keeper Robe:

ossuskeeperrobe.jpg

manthing2.jpg

Yeah, Bao-Dur doesn't seem to be able to wear any robes or armor that doesn't restrict force powers. But not all force powers are restricted by armor. It does sort of suck, though.

I really don't understand why he can't wear robes. There like, is no practical explanation for this. Maybe he can't get them over his head because they keep getting stuck on his horns? Does that mean he can only wear button up shirts and no pull overs? Does he ruin hoodies?

No seriously... it makes no sense.

Personally I wanted a black "robes" type similar to the dark master robes in KOTOR because they look alot like lukes black outfit from ROTJ. I don't really like the look with the long cape, infact I don't even think it was done well enough to justify adding it to the game.

Anyway, Bao Dur becomes a Jedi Guardian I believe, so its not like he needs force powers anyway. I generally just give him a double bladed lightsaber and all the strength boosting equipment I can find and the heaviest armor available and let him just chow through stuff.

Not like it matters when two casts of force lightning will kill everything on the screen, rofl :p

Yeah, Bao-Dur doesn't seem to be able to wear any robes or armor that doesn't restrict force powers. But not all force powers are restricted by armor. It does sort of suck, though.

I really don't understand why he can't wear robes. There like, is no practical explanation for this. Maybe he can't get them over his head because they keep getting stuck on his horns? Does that mean he can only wear button up shirts and no pull overs? Does he ruin hoodies?

Personally I wanted a black "robes" type similar to the dark master robes in KOTOR because they look alot like lukes black outfit from ROTJ. I don't really like the look with the long cape, infact I don't even think it was done well enough to justify adding it to the game.

Anyway, Bao Dur becomes a Jedi Guardian I believe, so its not like he needs force powers anyway. I generally just give him a double bladed lightsaber and all the strength boosting equipment I can find and the heaviest armor available and let him just chow through stuff.

Not like it matters when two casts of force lightning will kill everything on the screen, rofl :p

Yes... but I'm planning to have him and Kreia as my main partymembers... I was also thinking that I could have Bao-Dur like a tank without weapons(unarmed combatfeat...) And I would like that...

Not like it matters when two casts of force lightning will kill everything on the screen, rofl :-

His arm.... that's why he can't wear a robe....

Never used robes. Always used Jal Shay Mentor Armor.

me too. There are two types but I don't remember the name of the other type. One is green and the other is purple. They both look the same except for the color and the cape on the green one has a pattern on it.

In my current play through I have 3 sets of the purple and 2 green so I have a set for all my jedi. Chicks get the purple. Guys get the green.

Never used robes. Always used Jal Shay Mentor Armor.

me too. There are two types but I don't remember the name of the other type. One is green and the other is purple. They both look the same except for the color and the cape on the green one has a pattern on it.

In my current play through I have 3 sets of the purple and 2 green so I have a set for all my jedi. Chicks get the purple. Guys get the green.

The fab five!? Maybe you should start a queer eye for the straight jedi series :cool:

• 4 weeks later...