stuck aboard ebon hawk

While on Nar Shadda I boarded the Ebon Hawk after being told of the Hidden Compartment. After checking the compartment i was unable to leave the Ebon Hawk. The message states you are unable to leave the Ebon Hawk at this time. The galaxy map is also useless. I have been all over the ship and tried to talk to everyone aboard but still can not leave. Any suggestions?

While on Nar Shadda I boarded the Ebon Hawk after being told of the Hidden Compartment. After checking the compartment i was unable to leave the Ebon Hawk. The message states you are unable to leave the Ebon Hawk at this time. The galaxy map is also useless. I have been all over the ship and tried to talk to everyone aboard but still can not leave. Any suggestions?

There's a hidden compartment? :thumbsup:

manthing2.jpg

There's a hidden compartment?  :thumbsup:

when you run in to that guy who says he owns the ebon hawk, one of the dialogue options is to ask him to prove it. he responds by talking about various things the ebon hawk has, but then talks about the hidden compartment. one of the responses available is something like "i knew about the other things, but i didnt know there was a hidden compartment"