Question on Visas romance

Is it possible to romance with Visas even if you follow the lightside? It would seem so far that the only way to gain influence with her is to do evil deeds. This leads me to believe that romancing with Visas is impossible for a lightsider, which I am.

Handmaiden = lightsiders romance?

Visas = darksiders romance?

Or is it entirely possible to romance with either one? Even if you're the initial opposite of them.

I played through as a LS female and had Visas in my pocket. As a female I didn't really get any romance options per se, but she was a flaming light sider alongside me near the end of my first planet after Telos. You just need to be nice to her. Ask if she's okay, say that you never meant to hurt her, ask about her scars, things like that. The nice guy answers are pretty obvious and she eats it up. You also get influence on her if she's with you on Nar Shaddaa and you convince that diseased refugee to commit suicide.

Is it possible to romance with Visas even if you follow the lightside?  It would seem so far that the only way to gain influence with her is to do evil deeds.  This leads me to believe that romancing with Visas is impossible for a lightsider, which I am. 

Or is it entirely possible to romance with either one?  Even if you're the initial opposite of them.

I've had both eating out of my hand by the end of the game. Visas gives me the whole, i love you, lets look at each other with the force, thing, and i've had handmaiden tell me her name and pledge her life to me. Both have cat fights over me on a regular basis, and i've influince each to maxium glowing light sight levels. To the point were the SHOULD get a light side bonus, but don't.

I just don't think ANY romance can be followed to the, "kiss" level of KoToR 1. It just wasn't the focus of this game. It's hinted at, toyed with, but then left to your imanagion.

KingSnake

Is it possible to romance with Visas even if you follow the lightside?  It would seem so far that the only way to gain influence with her is to do evil deeds.  This leads me to believe that romancing with Visas is impossible for a lightsider, which I am. 

Or is it entirely possible to romance with either one?  Even if you're the initial opposite of them.

I've had both eating out of my hand by the end of the game. Visas gives me the whole, i love you, lets look at each other with the force, thing, and i've had handmaiden tell me her name and pledge her life to me. Both have cat fights over me on a regular basis, and i've influince each to maxium glowing light sight levels. To the point were the SHOULD get a light side bonus, but don't.

I just don't think ANY romance can be followed to the, "kiss" level of KoToR 1. It just wasn't the focus of this game. It's hinted at, toyed with, but then left to your imanagion.

KingSnake

I had the same problem. Even though it looks like they're on full light you just need a tinge more influence via deeds (instead of convo options), this will bring out the +3 con bonus for Visas and the +3 strength bonus for Handmaiden. Trust me, it works. Just keep at it.

:shifty:

manthing2.jpg

I had the +3 options, which was nice... I also got the whole "I love you... let's see each other in the force" ... but I didn't get any "influence gained" messages after the first half of the game (with anybody)... also, after a while even if I was evil (with the messages darks side points) none of my characteres would move from light mastery...

also on Nar Shaddaa, in the flophouse, each time you kill an 'innocent' (the ithorian, lootra, etc.) you gain influence w/ Visas

I had them both with Darkside Mastery

I was DarkSide and i got the Visas romance but i might have also gotten the handmaiden romance also because when Visas talks toyou after kreia runs offs she says " ...I want to see what the Handmaiden sees in you, what casuses her heart to race, and her tone to change...

also  on Nar Shaddaa, in the flophouse, each time you kill an 'innocent' (the ithorian, lootra, etc.) you gain influence w/ Visas

I had them both with Darkside Mastery

I was DarkSide and i got the Visas romance but i might have also gotten the handmaiden romance also because when Visas talks toyou after kreia runs offs she says " ...I want to see what the Handmaiden sees in you, what casuses her heart to race, and her tone to change...

Aye I had both Handmaiden and Visas romantically involved with me as lightside or dark side!

I found the Handmaiden more interesting a character when you played Darkside tho as you were turning her not only to embrace her force powers but also away from the lightside! Thing I didnt get was, it was clearly stated her oath was to never be trained as a jedi. When playing Dark side you had the option of refuseing to train her as a jedi but to follow a darker and more stronger path. Yet when she agrees to that you still get the betreyal cut screen???

All told tho, Visas still my favorite character from knights 2

• 1 month later...

I romanced both of them my LS play through. Everybody kept asking if I 'hooked up a couplink' with Handmaiden, though... In the end, I said the final romance lines to both of them... I'm a Jedi pimp! :thumbsup:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

I had the same problem.  Even though it looks like they're on full light you just need a tinge more influence via deeds (instead of convo options), this will bring out the +3 con bonus for Visas and the +3 strength bonus for Handmaiden.  Trust me, it works.  Just keep at it.

:thumbsup:

Allthough you dont necessarily miss that +3 STR bonus, if you develop Handmaiden as a DEX based

character + lightsaber finesse. In my last game, she really wiped the floor with those Sith masters

in the Dxun tomb with her 30 DEX.

:D