Are there any female Mandalorians?

Incidently, Bendak was a Mandalorian.  :-"

Besides, since I went on to defeat Bendak Starkiller, I must have given the guy a massive self-esteem boost. At least until he died gruesomely in Malak's bombardment.

Funny you would say that. It seems originally Deadeye Duncan was supposed to survive the bombardment and escape the planet. You would encounter him later on Manaan. For some reason that encounter got cut before release, but it's still in the game and there was this mod to re-enable it. It wasn't really completed and so there was a glitch with it but it's still fun. :)

Yeah, Bio has a finesse for that sort of thing. The re-encounter with Komad (Tatooine--->Kashyyk), and Yuthura (Koriban--->Dantooine), were really nice touches.

The Opo Chano re-counter in TSL (Telos--->Nar Shadaa) was HORRIBLY implemented. First he's standing at the docking bay shuttle at Telos, and he's in his apartment in Nar Shadaa, rinse and repeat. They seems to forget to remove him from Telos and the conversation trees are representable of this. :rolleyes:

*sigh*

Yet more proof that this game was rushed.

*sigh*

Yet more proof that this game was rushed.

Yep. Every time I read one of these things, I get depressed about what might have been if someone at Lucasarts or Obsidian or wherever hadn't gotten greedy and decided to throw the game out the door as-is..... :rolleyes:

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

The Mandalorians probably share the same values as the ancient Spartans, leaving the women home as breeding cattle, while the men are out fighting and sharing some manly love.

I agree with the leaving the women at home part but I think the Mandalorians were much more like the Vikings in that they were not above raping and pillaging. As a matter of fact I have found an account of Canderous's first in battle which I will post below for you in order to prove my theory.

Canderous holds his vibrosword to Aryn

and here we thought kex were a female.  seemed female to us.

HA! Good Fun!

:lol:

Yeah, poor old Kex. He fought pretty well in the Battle Circle considering he's a geezer.

this is gonna get us in trouble, but what the hell... is all in good fun, right?

kex were 'posed to be young, but other than the voice, she seemed to be very female. just assumed that it were the armour's voice synthesizer... that made deeper and more masculine. heck, she took an instant and unreasoning dislike to our character, and even after a friendly combat she refused to give up the grudge. is very female. besides which, kex sounds like a girl's name to us.

no doubt the unflattering mandallorean uni-sex armour is throwing folks off...

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

and here we thought kex were a female.  seemed female to us.

HA! Good Fun!

:lol:

Yeah, poor old Kex. He fought pretty well in the Battle Circle considering he's a geezer.

this is gonna get us in trouble, but what the hell... is all in good fun, right?

kex were 'posed to be young, but other than the voice, she seemed to be very female. just assumed that it were the armour's voice synthesizer... that made deeper and more masculine. heck, she took an instant and unreasoning dislike to our character, and even after a friendly combat she refused to give up the grudge. is very female. besides which, kex sounds like a girl's name to us.

no doubt the unflattering mandallorean uni-sex armour is throwing folks off...

HA! Good Fun!

Mayhap you're right Gromnir. :huh:

After all, you wouldn't be able to tell that that Nar Shadaa Rodian mercharnt was female just by looking at her...in fact I'm willing to bet that some of us wouldn't be able to tell even by listening to her voice. :ph34r:

manthing2.jpg

Hmm... in an eventual KOTOR 3, perhaps they should add a Mandalorian woman as a love interest? :ph34r:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Hmm... in an eventual KOTOR 3, perhaps they should add a Mandalorian woman as a love interest? :ph34r:

use kex.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

• 1 month later...