Are there any female Mandalorians?

K2 did surpirse us with a female Rodian, despite the fact she looked like a male rodian and happened to be 'attracted' to human males. :ermm:"

I digress.

The main question is are there any female Mandalorians? And don't say

Mira

is one, because she was merely a kidnapped slave.

manthing2.jpg

The Mandalorians probably share the same values as the ancient Spartans, leaving the women home as breeding cattle, while the men are out fighting and sharing some manly love.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The Mandalorians probably share the same values as the ancient Spartans, leaving the women home as breeding cattle, while the men are out fighting and sharing some manly love.

Hmmm...perhpas you're right. I mean they have to be 'charging up someone's loading ramp' in order to get young mandalore's in the first place. :ermm:

I wonder if they're warriors as well, or just regular females....

manthing2.jpg

Hmmm...perhpas you're right. I mean they have to be 'charging up someone's loading ramp' in order to get young mandalore's in the first place. o:)

They probably reflect some strength that the men have. I mean, the mandalorians seem like a pretty strong group. I just wonder where they keep the women. :wacko:

Hmmm...perhpas you're right. I mean they have to be 'charging up someone's loading ramp' in order to get young mandalore's in the first place. o:)

They probably reflect some strength that the men have. I mean, the mandalorians seem like a pretty strong group. I just wonder where they keep the women. :wacko:

Perhaps in the suits with the men.

Hmmm...perhpas you're right. I mean they have to be 'charging up someone's loading ramp' in order to get young mandalore's in the first place. :wacko:

Mandalore's wife:

-"Remember to take out the trash this time before going for a journey!"

Mandalore:

-"This is beneath me, i'm taking part in a battle that can change the fate of the galaxy and you want ME to take out the trash?"

Mandalore's wife:

-"Yeah, yeah. You said the same thing the last time, and the time before that. NOW TAKE OUT THE TRASH!"

Mandalore:

-"Yes dear."

^^Naaah, maybe not.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

o:)

Hmm...must pay closer attention to those blue amoured ones next time.

manthing2.jpg

and here we thought kex were a female. seemed female to us.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

o:)

Hmm...must pay closer attention to those blue amoured ones next time.

They make lots of grunting noises... Just an observation

:blink:

Yeah, poor old Kex.  He fought pretty well in the Battle Circle considering he's a geezer.

I thought he said he wasn't a geezer, which was why he resented being given Quartermaster duty?

I'm pretty sure that his lack of fighting ability is as a result of incompetence rather than age. It was embarassing when my Consular got his ass kicked by him.

"So it's true, a Jedi cannot match a Mandalorian without his Force and his Lightsaber.

But still....you lost to Kex!?!"

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

That being said, I know a guy who's lvl 2 scoundrel lost to Dead Eye Duncan.  :ph34r:

I once lost to Deadeye Duncan when I had a Scoundrel with all physical attributes at 8 and was at level 2.

Embarassing, admittedly, but it was worth it to see the reaction of the commentator and Duncan's gloating after the fight.

(Which, btw, is one thing I severely miss in KOTOR2; when you accomplished something in the fighting pit or in a Swoop race in the original, most everyone involved would have something to say about it.) :blink:

I once lost to Deadeye Duncan when I had a Scoundrel with all physical attributes at 8 and was at level 2.

Haha :( hahaha :ermm: ROFL!! :p

ok it's not that funny, but I'll do anything to make you feel bad about it :blink:

Even Deadeye gets a lucky critical on a 6 HP character every now and then. <_<

Besides, since I went on to defeat Bendak Starkiller, I must have given the guy a massive self-esteem boost. At least until he died gruesomely in Malak's bombardment.

Besides, since I went on to defeat Bendak Starkiller, I must have given the guy a massive self-esteem boost. At least until he died gruesomely in Malak's bombardment.

Funny you would say that. It seems originally Deadeye Duncan was supposed to survive the bombardment and escape the planet. You would encounter him later on Manaan. For some reason that encounter got cut before release, but it's still in the game and there was this mod to re-enable it. It wasn't really completed and so there was a glitch with it but it's still fun. :blink:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Incidently, Bendak was a Mandalorian. :ermm:"

Funny you would say that. It seems originally Deadeye Duncan was supposed to survive the bombardment and escape the planet. You would encounter him later on Manaan. For some reason that encounter got cut before release, but it's still in the game and there was this mod to re-enable it. It wasn't really completed and so there was a glitch with it but it's still fun. :(

Yeah, Bio has a finesse for that sort of thing. The re-encounter with Komad (Tatooine--->Kashyyk), and Yuthura (Koriban--->Dantooine), were really nice touches.

The Opo Chano re-encounter in TSL (Telos--->Nar Shadaa) was HORRIBLY implemented. First he's standing at the docking bay shuttle at Telos, and he's in his apartment in Nar Shadaa, rinse and repeat. It seems they forgot to remove him from Telos and the conversation trees are representable of this. :blink:

manthing2.jpg