A somewhat stupid question about Revan in the cave

that would be quite the feat since i never played the xbox version of kotor1 yet the game "knew" enough to have revan show up with a short and regular lightsaber in my game.  must have read my mind.  :ermm:

Was my question somehow difficult to understand? I didn't say there couldn't be a default setup, and I don't know much of anything about programming so I thought maybe they could have checked the x-box memory for certain things. Anyway, my questions been answered, so please direct any more flames to my pm box, if you like.

Was my question somehow difficult to understand? I didn't say there couldn't be a default setup, and I don't know much of anything about programming so I thought maybe they could have checked the x-box memory for certain things. Anyway, my questions been answered, so please direct any more flames to my pm box, if you like.

no i think youre on to something. im scared. :ph34r:

that would be quite the feat since i never played the xbox version of kotor1 yet the game "knew" enough to have revan show up with a short and regular lightsaber in my game.  must have read my mind.  :ermm:

Where's the fun in that?