My first post and suggestions for KOTOR 3.

HOODS ON ROBES DANG IT!! DANG IT! Heh.

New difficulty level.

More focus on training with a JEDI Master/Masters in a controlled "training camp" of mass proportions to get your Titles/Lightsabre with a wee bit of a quest oriented nature for some of the training. DANG IT!

More depth for the prestige class of a slight quest oriented nature with minute stat tweaks you can put toward a Multi-tier title system that allows the player to "attain" Grandmaster JEDI for "GRANDMASTER JEDI" difficulty setting on NEW GAME PLUS+ ONLY on completion of game.

Structure of the tier must be based on a "tree" that the player figures out while doing the "quests"/tweaking to "attain" GRANDMASTER. Also put a VERY SLIGHT "randomness" to the "rules" for the base stat system of the tree so the player CANNOT manipulate the tree too fast. Have an ever so slightly randomness for the whole code system for the "Grandmaster JEDI tree" so as not to allow the player to ever "know" the correct tree breakdown, EVER.

More "CONNECTION" between the JEDI and his/her masters in the form of a "getting to know" them story line manner.

KEEP the dang D&D statistical breakdown of the fights recorded in a log like in KOTOR 1.

More "personality" for the "R2D2 like droids.

First off, welcome to the forums.

Now, I'm going to try and not come across as a prick here.

But your suggestion is in the wrong area. We have KOTOR forums, NWN forums, and general forums. KOTOR-specific suggestions should be in the KOTOR areas if you want to see more of a response.

Personally, I'm not entirely clear on what you mean by a Grandmaster tree. My opinion is that I'm happy capping off around level 20. My only complaint with KOTOR:1 was how fast I hit level 20, and then couldn't progress.

KOTOR:2 has a virtual cap in that there is a finite ammount of xp in the game, so you cap at something like a max of 28.

Playing super-powerful Grandmasters doesn't sound too appealing to me. The journey of getting power is far more rewarding than starting with it simply to use said power.

As far as personality, I think T3 is far more useful in KOTOR:2 than he ever was in KOTOR:1. He also has far more personality. I haven't gotten the floating droid yet, but I love the HK droids in KOTOR:2. I think they did well with the droids.

And there is an option to display the dice rolls in KOTOR and KOTOR:2.

although there are many threads in the Kotor2 forums, Obsidian is not set up to do a KotOR3, LA had started, but the last I heard the game has been shelved. I don't think that LA tends to visit this fora. They might .. and I mean might still be going into the KotOR2 forums.

If you really want your opinions on the next game to mean anything a better place to discuss them would be the LA forums.

"And there is an option to display the dice rolls in KOTOR and KOTOR:2."

I completely overlooked that in the game.

Could anyone tell me how to do this?

I am sure I can figure it out now that I know it's in there though. Later

"And there is an option to display the dice rolls in KOTOR and KOTOR:2."

I completely overlooked that in the game.

Could anyone tell me how to do this?

I am sure I can figure it out now that I know it's in there though. Later

Journal , push the X button to switch over to the other menu, and use Y to scroll through your options and one of the screens will show you the breakdown of each attack.

I would like to see in kotor 3 more of the jedi life's. Routine quest and maybe planet that are not obligate to have main quest. Be a normal jedi have your master past the test to be a master have routine quest have a training, see more of a jedi's life. Maybe downloadable content, sidequest. Like in fable maybe at the jedi enclave there is palce that you can take quest that need to be dealt with and you can download new one...