Orange LightSaber Crystal

Since the game has a Random loot system there are only two sure fire ways to get one, both of which are boring to say the least. The first to to keep playing the game over and over until you get one and the other is to keep reloading the game over and over until you get one. This is one major flaw in the random loot system is that we can't give anyone a dead set way to find the item they are looking for, Sorry I can't be of more help.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

This might not work for you but it happened to me in all my playthroughs.In the Academy on Korriban,there's a footlocker that gave me an orange crystal everytime I was there.Like I said,it worked for me 4 times,but I don't know if it will be there for you.

I'll make it easy for you, when I played I wanted a silver crystal like no tomorrow. I found one way to get any crystal you could possibly want. First, if your strong enough, go to Dantooine. There is a scavenger camp right outside the jedi academy ruins. There is one lady there who sells all the basic color crystals (Blue,green,red,purple,yellow) in case you want them. Now, Inside the Jedi Enclave Sublevels you can rescue an old guy named Jorran....when you exit approach him at the scavenger camp but save it before you talk to him. After talking to him he will offer three jedi artifacts for 1000 credits. Pay it and see what you get.

You usually end up with a single/double/or short lightsaber hilt (if you don't have a saber yet it jsut gives you a componant) and one/two color crystals. You can reload this exchange as many time as you want to recieve the color of crystal you want. It took me awhile to get exactly what I wanted, I wanted a single hilt with a silver crystal and a power crystal but i got it. Patience young padawan...hope this helps.

"You can't be one hundred perent sure if that works because you could do that a thousand times and it might never pop up."

Uh, actually I CAN promise that...it IS 100%. In the 15-20 minutes I did it I got every special crytal color there is in the game. (Viridian,silver,cyan, and orange) I did it for so long so I could get the combo I WANTED. Just want to stomp that in the ground for good....cheers. :cool:

I heard that certain vendors sell crystals and lightsaber components and basically they had different items everytime you visited them so you could just keeping on going back to the vendor untill it has a silver crystal to sell u

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Go to the Dobo Bros shop on Telos and talk to the evil Dobo brother. He sells one lightsaber color crystal. If you don't get the crystal of your choice, reload and talk to him again. He sells crystals of all colors, although it took me forever to get cyan from him. I think its better than talking to the woman on Dantooine 'cause she talks a lot.

yeah i picked the silver on Dantooine. After you do the sub she had it but only in the playthroughs after a beat it the first time.

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png