Its that time of the year!

B5C

I'm in California. We call it "slightly less warm summer-een-mas!"

Actually, it's been raining like hell of late, but I've been playing KoTOR2 for the past couple of days. Great stuff, man!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Happy Winter-een-mas, everyone (w00t).

Now, I just wish KOTOR 2 for PC were out right now, but since it isn't, I'll have to compensate... :shifty:. There'll be quite some playing this week thorugh :D.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

It's just a bit of snow, and we are way overdue.

Most of the snow was gone by Christmas but sure enough by the 27th it was a frozen wasteland up here again. And January and February are about the coldest months of the year with temperatures from minus 20 to 45 . it sucks having to go outside to smoke in that.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

it is snowing here in the springs. the mountains are getting pounded i hear (haven't checked reports yet). good news since breckenridge is next friday! :-

taks

comrade taks... just because.

it snowed a little around Christmas but ever since it has been like a cold autumn day .. wind howling and rain falling constantly or if not rain then so damp that it feels like rain .. Winter just isn't winter without snow! damn you global warming!!! damn youuuuuuu!!

Fortune favors the bald.

It warmed up from minus thirty on tuesday to minus four yesterday, so I was getting ready for some nice seasonal, welcome to the real winter freezing rain, but instead it started snowing at about midnight and hasn't quit since. And Global warming in my town is good because now we only have winter seven months of the year!!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

yeah it's 10-15 here .. same as a cold summer .. it's usually 5-10 in minus!

and this summer was one of the hottest I've ever experianced it was 30+ several times .. highly unusual here!!

Fortune favors the bald.

so, if this is really global warming, why is it that 1) things were warmer in the 30s and 2) i've seen more single digit days this winter than any i've seen in my life? oh, and that's single digit fahrenheit... it was 3 F last night when i came home from shooting pool.

hardly warmer.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

so, if this is really global warming, why is it that 1) things were warmer in the 30s and 2) i've seen more single digit days this winter than any i've seen in my life?  oh, and that's single digit fahrenheit... it was 3 F last night when i came home from shooting pool.

hardly warmer.

taks

depends on where you are I guess .. Denmark is getting hotter for every year it seems .. when I was a kid we usually had winters with -10 or -15 celcius .. now it hardly ever snows (and I'm not just thinking fondly of my childhood! o:) ) and summers are getting much hotter .. standard 10 years ago was a 25-26 degree when it was the hottest .. now it has peaked 30 and sometimes 40 in the the last 5 years! and my parents and grandparents say that these are the hottest summers they've ever had in a row!

But to tell the thruth I don't believe in human caused global-warming! temperatures have risen and fallen many times over centuries .. the rise in temperature causes more storms, which we see every year! but within a decade it will probalby fall? who knows!? or we are on the way to an iceage .. before the last one temperatures rose up to an average of 3-4 + globally! (and we didn't pollute very much back then :) so the cause was probably natural, like I think it is today)

Fortune favors the bald.