HK-47 Pacifist droid part

I did the mission for the female rodian to open up trade routes, which resulted in me buying a HK-47 pacifist part, if I bought this before fixing HX-47 would I have been able to install it, would it gave HK-47 any extra options or dialogue etc.

Wow, I never got this quest. You're talking about the female Rodian on Nar Shadda, right?

- dr cloak

I did the mission for the female rodian to open up trade routes, which resulted in me buying a HK-47 pacifist part, if I bought this before fixing HX-47 would I have been able to install it, would it gave HK-47 any extra options or dialogue etc.

Wow, I never got this quest. You're talking about the female Rodian on Nar Shadda, right?

- dr cloak

Yup, if you help her, and have opened up the trade route on Onderon, IIRC, then eventually (and randomly?), she'll get the Pacifist part for HK-47 -- I believe it's s'oposed to make him fit better for the lightsiders out there......but I haven't installed it yet. I just got HK-47 running, and I love him how he is, even though I'm LS myself. But I do want to get some influence going, and not killing everyone in sight isn't gonna win me influence with him......unless he has this part installed. We'll see. :thumbsup:

Yup, if you help her, and have opened up the trade route on Onderon, IIRC, then eventually (and randomly?), she'll get the Pacifist part for HK-47 -- I believe it's s'oposed to make him fit better for the lightsiders out there......but I haven't installed it yet.  I just got HK-47 running, and I love him how he is, even though I'm LS myself.  But I do want to get some influence going, and not killing everyone in sight isn't gonna win me influence with him......unless he has this part installed.  We'll see.    :wacko:

I installed the thing, talked to him for a couple of minutes and took it right out again. It's a terrible thing to do to an assassin droid. :ermm: His indignation at having it installed in the first place was pretty amusing.

I have to say HK-47 was the best character in Kotor1 and still is the best character in Kotor2, or maybe funniest character is the best way to say it :blink:

And you can't really do anything worse to an assasination droid than making him a peace loving hippi :p

Yup, if you help her, and have opened up the trade route on Onderon, IIRC, then eventually (and randomly?), she'll get the Pacifist part for HK-47 -- I believe it's s'oposed to make him fit better for the lightsiders out there......but I haven't installed it yet.  I just got HK-47 running, and I love him how he is, even though I'm LS myself.  But I do want to get some influence going, and not killing everyone in sight isn't gonna win me influence with him......unless he has this part installed.  We'll see.    :p

I installed the thing, talked to him for a couple of minutes and took it right out again. It's a terrible thing to do to an assassin droid. :blink: His indignation at having it installed in the first place was pretty amusing.

!! You can take it back out? PERFECT! Pluggin it in tonight! :p

uh, wouldn't know...but he'll tell you he doesn't want to when you have it in him and talking about stuff like "Be ready to shoot if needed". He'll start on how he's not gonna and stuff like that. I think that's the point I took it out.

I am sure this has been asked before but can you install the Pacifist part after HK is activated?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png