Telos holocrons

Just a quick question: does anyone know if it is possible to see the "artifacts" kept in the Telos academy? The dialogue with the Handmaiden at the academy gives you a persuade/force persuade option, but is it possible to succeed at that? If so, what persuade score does one need to have at that point? Or is the whole conversation aimed at getting one to think about why Atris would have these holocrons there (and what they will eventually do to her)?

Just a quick question: does anyone know if it is possible to see the "artifacts" kept in the Telos academy? The dialogue with the Handmaiden at the academy gives you a persuade/force persuade option, but is it possible to succeed at that? If so, what persuade score does one need to have at that point? Or is the whole conversation aimed at getting one to think about why Atris would have these holocrons there (and what they will eventually do to her)?

Hehe, I would beat the game first, before asking these types of questions. But to answer one of your questions without giving away too much, nobody has been able to see the 'artifacts' in the Telos Academy.

The Holocrons plays a small role later on in the story.

- dr cloak

Hehe, I would beat the game first, before asking these types of questions.  But to answer one of your questions without giving away too much, nobody has been able to see the 'artifacts' in the Telos Academy.

- dr cloak

Believe me, beat the game enough times. Am on my fourth playthrough right now, actually. So I know what the holocrons are there for. I just wanted to know if it was ever possible to see one yourself, aside from the one in the Sith Academy. Thanks!