I think female PC's get jipped out of a cool power

Now, as a male, we get handmadian, and, as such, we can learn the amazing helpful "battle percongive" passive force power.

Can a female pc learn this power somehow? And if not, do they get an equaly as useful power the males have no access too?

Just wondering, my sister is playing a Female, almost the same build as mine, but he defence isn't any near mine, cause, i get like an extra +10 thanks to that power. (it add's your wisdom modifier too your defence. that plus dueling plus your jedi defence and dex bonus really adds up. )

Just wondering.

KingSnake.

There's two.

One your learn like, right at the start of the game. You see "bad" stuff is going to happen, and, your adviced to save. It's a power Kreia teaches you. It's like your first force power you ever learn.

The second is learned from the handmadian, after your first duel.

You able to say something like, "you seem to see my attacking before i use them..." basicly she can see the attacks comming.

you can ask her to teach you how to do it. See says you are already doing it... and then comments about how if i'm doing it without knowing i'm doing it, then training me will make me super deadly.

She then teaches you it. and says something like, now you fight as an Echuni does, in the future.

That's BATTLE perconcintive. (or something like that.) it adds you wizdom bonus to your defencive bonus.

The other is just called Perconcition. (if you can't tell, i can't spell.)

There is a difference. And i'm wondering, since Females can't get the madien, can they somehow still learn this skill? I know the guy, the Disciple teachs you how to medite.. but i learned how to do that by working on T3.. and got a free wizdom point to boot.

Is Disciple's medatition different/better then moving medatition i learn with T3? and if it isn't... are The female PC's just out of luck when it comes to the Battle Percog?

KingSnake.

Now, as a male, we get handmadian, and, as such, we can learn the amazing helpful "battle percongive" passive force power.

Can a female pc learn this power somehow?  And if not, do they get an equaly as useful power the males have no access too?

Just wondering, my sister is playing a Female, almost the same build as mine, but he defence isn't any near mine, cause, i get like an extra +10 thanks to that power. (it add's your wisdom modifier too your defence.  that plus dueling plus your jedi defence and dex bonus really adds up. )

Just wondering.

KingSnake.

That skill doesn't work.

Is Disciple's medatition different/better then moving medatition i learn with T3?  and if it isn't... are The female PC's just out of luck when it comes to the Battle Percog?

I'm not sure what meditation you learn with T3. The Diciple's meditation is used to regenerate your force points (fills up the blue bar).

Not that it mattered by the time I got him, because I mostly used the force regeneration form. Also, by the end of the game force wave + force storm was so powerful, I don't see why you'd use anything else. I never got battle precognition, but whatever. If you play light side you get quests that dark side doesn't get, it just adds to the replay value.

Can a female pc learn this power somehow?  And if not, do they get an equaly as useful power the males have no access too?

Just wondering, my sister is playing a Female, almost the same build as mine, but he defence isn't any near mine, cause, i get like an extra +10 thanks to that power. (it add's your wisdom modifier too your defence.  that plus dueling plus your jedi defence and dex bonus really adds up. )

Just wondering.

KingSnake.

That skill doesn't work.

:shifty:

seemed to work for me. if not, this game is hands down the buggiest game of all time.

hope it's fixed for the pc release. but that still doesn't answer my question.

and as for moving meditation, it to allows for you to refill you blue bar outside of battle. talk to t3, if your force is depleated, and he's got some damage, you repair him, and replinish your force. But you have to fully repair him, both computer and repair checks, to get this option. once you complete the last combinded repair, you gain a +1 to your wizdom, and can use moving medation.

KingSnake.

a female can get it in the Telos academy talk to the first Sister you see keep talking till you can ask to challenge her. You fight her three times, then two sisters then all 5. I haven't gone to all five yet but it should give a female PC the precognation skill that you normally got from the handmaiden as a male PC

a female can get it in the Telos academy talk to the first Sister you see keep talking till you can ask to challenge her. You fight her three times, then two sisters then all 5. I haven't gone to all five yet but it should give a female PC the precognation skill that you normally got from the handmaiden as a male PC

didn't work. fought all the handmaidens with a female character and we not got battle precognition.

is there a dialogue AFTER the fight with all five that maybe gives battle precognition? do you recall when exactly you were awarded battle precognition? am curious.

HA! Good Fun!

p.s. we warned a female gamer 'bout battle precognition being male only... so if there is a way for females to get it, we would like to know so that we can pass along info to our friend... would hate to think we gave her bad advice.

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

beat all 5 and get 750 exp.

again, do you recall at what point you got battle precognition? shows up as a power on your power list.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

a female pc can't battle the handmaiden on the ebon hawk... 'cause the handmaiden doesn't come along as a joinable npc.

"a female can get it in the Telos academy talk to the first Sister you see keep talking till you can ask to challenge her. You fight her three times, then two sisters then all 5. I haven't gone to all five yet but it should give a female PC the precognation skill that you normally got from the handmaiden as a male PC "

so, we is a bit confused. we thought you were saying that a female pc could get battle precognition. were that just an assumption on your part?

HA! Good Fun!

All you get for fighting and killing all 5 handmaidens is 750 xp, you DO NOT get the training skill.

That can only be gotten from the last of the handmaidens on the Ebonhawk.

Just like the Disciples Meditation skill can only be learned on the Ebon Hawk for females!

In other words yes, they are only learnable depending on your gender!