Do You Prefer Male Or Female Revan

You mean it's possible to accure HK by just going to

Peragus, Telos,

and Nar Shadaa?

Yep.

On the flip side, you will never have HK-47 until you complete Nar Shadaa.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Male Revan for me. Then, again, I'm male myself so I never played the game as female <_<. But then, again, playing as a male must from what I've been hearing been overall more fun for most than playing as a female ;). And as a male, I had lots of fun teasing Bastila :lol:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Both romances in KotOR were rather pathetic.

Oh, they are going to kiss!  GOTTA BLACK OUT THER SCREEN!  :shifty:

It's a PG game. What really happened was some tongue was exchanged with Bastila slowly going lower and lower on Revan until (CENSORED).

Which in itself is quite entertaining. Oh NOES A KISS!!1 [minute later] Limbs flying off, blood squirting, laser blasts drilling holes into people... Oh well..

Moving on to the topic at hand, I always selected the female Revan, mostly because I found the female portraits much more attractive then the bland, boring looking male ones. Of course I find Carth to be very annoying, so besides me telling him to go [censored] himself, I cleared away from any romance subplots in KOTOR.

Oh, they are going to kiss!  GOTTA BLACK OUT THER SCREEN!  :lol:

It's a PG game. What really happened was some tongue was exchanged with Bastila slowly going lower and lower on Revan until (CENSORED).

Which in itself is quite entertaining. Oh NOES A KISS!!1 [minute later] Limbs flying off, blood squirting, laser blasts drilling holes into people... Oh well..

Moving on to the topic at hand, I always selected the female Revan, mostly because I found the female portraits much more attractive then the bland, boring looking male ones. Of course I find Carth to be very annoying, so besides me telling him to go [censored] himself, I cleared away from any romance subplots in KOTOR.

You could have went with Juhani, but that romance was a little buggy.

Oh, they are going to kiss!  GOTTA BLACK OUT THER SCREEN!  :shifty:

it was non-existant... the most she said was she admired you.

Oh, they are going to kiss!  GOTTA BLACK OUT THER SCREEN!  :p

it was non-existant... the most she said was she admired you.

I never did it, but I heard that romance was to be so much more.

Probably why Bastila stopped... she wanted a REAL man :D

God that is funny I guess she was meant for Canderous after all

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud