KOTOR 3 forum

Should Obsidian create a KOTOR 3 forum???  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should Obsidian create a KOTOR 3 forum???

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • I am not answering

I think they should create one because everyone is now speculating on KOTOR 3. Just look around the forum. Even if Obsidian doesn't develop it and even if it dosen't get made I still think they should add one.

Just my 2 cents.

Make it 3.

The speculating probably does more harm than good. Everyone is assuming there will be a 3rd, yet nobody is developing it right now. The worse thing is if it doesn't get made, and many people get let down because they see posts regarding K3, incorrectly leading them to believe it will happen.

- dr cloak

1) Please hit caps lock again, dont shout

2) As Obsidian stated many times "why mess with a good thing?". The graphics of the original KOTOR worked fine and they worked fine in KOTOR 2. New graphics would be nice for K3.

3) The reason KOTOR 2 was given to Obsidian is because not only is the company made up of good ol' RPG Devs but also because Bioware has a lot on its plate right now. IE Jade Empire.

Thank you :blink:

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

i DONT THINK OBSIDIAN SHOULD BE ALOUD ANYWARE NEAR KOTOR 3 I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT BIOWARE SHOULD TAKE IT BACK AND DO IT THEM SELFS.  THAT WAY ATLEAST YOU WOULD GET A GOOD GAME.  OBSIDIAN DIDNT EVEN IMPROVE THE GRAPHICS ON BIT.

If it's graphics you want, you shouldn't really be playing KotOR at all, you should be playing Half-Life 3.

i DONT THINK OBSIDIAN SHOULD BE ALOUD ANYWARE NEAR KOTOR 3 I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT BIOWARE SHOULD TAKE IT BACK AND DO IT THEM SELFS.  THAT WAY ATLEAST YOU WOULD GET A GOOD GAME.  OBSIDIAN DIDNT EVEN IMPROVE THE GRAPHICS ON BIT.

You're Caps-Lock appears to be broken. If it is stuck, hold down the shift key and it will bring you back to the wonders of lower case. :thumbsup:

manthing2.jpg

You're Caps-Lock appears to be broken. If it is stuck, hold down the shift key and it will bring you back to the wonders of lower case. :thumbsup:

I actually think it's Vodka and mostly Lead paint chips, along with taping you hands to your shoulders.

bioware will never do kotor3 no matter how much anyone wishes. they are elevated onto doing only their own games now (jade empire, dragon age). hell, they don't even need the d20 system anymore.

kotor3 will be made, but bioware will not be involved. you can take that to the bank. obsidian may be devloping it in secret right now (or not i have no idea).

the real $$$ comes in developing games that are devoid of licensing issues and profit sharing. at least, that is what makes sense.