this game went wrong terribly wrong...

Yeah, the ending pretty much sucked.

But hey, they were trying to use the Empire Strikes Back 'feel'. And failed miserably. An RPG game and a movie are very different forms of media. What works in one form, doesn't necessarily carry over into the other form.

But the 'best' games of '04 all had horrible endings in my opinion. It appears to be the new thing in the gaming industry.

- dr cloak

I didnt like the ending either but gotta say im lost as to the complaint about being forced to use characters in certain points.

Only time you were FORCED to use specific characters in the game made sence those characters would be used, it advanced the storyline and atmosphere of the game over all.

Sorry, think you being WAY to nit picky if your complaining about that.

Will you people stop complaining. Do you have nothing better to do? No body owes you anything. ;)

A new person wants to complain. It's their right to. Others want her to know they agree. It's their right to. You want to complain about it it's your right to. I want to complain about all these people complaining about all these people and tell them they need to get over it. It's my right to.

all this talk about the Ending......the first was allzabout the journey, and it's the same with this, imho.

and hell, I hated the LS ending in KOTOR1 (although it was reminiscent of Episode IV's), and thought the DS ending was decent, but again, it was the journey (the characters, the story, etc.) that made the game so memorable to me. ;)

I only have one thing to say and that is: look at my sig.

Every single comment I read from you has the same conclusion.

Something bit ya?

Ya keep hanging on a forum of some company to troll around and keep on insisting it's products are crap? I mean.. what the heck? Haven't you got more pleasant things to do?

Sheeesh!

I guess you feel wronged for paying the money? But if so - then I'd question the habit of purchasing a game without being sure you will be satisfied. I mean - no one forced ya to play or buy the game.

I only have one thing to say and that is: look at my sig.

Every single comment I read from you has the same conclusion.

Something bit ya?

Ya keep hanging on a forum of some company to troll around and keep on insisting it's products are crap? I mean.. what the heck? Haven't you got more pleasant things to do?

Sheeesh!

I guess you feel wronged for paying the money? But if so - then I'd question the habit of purchasing a game without being sure you will be satisfied. I mean - no one forced ya to play or buy the game.

Here is my take on it. For every die-hard fanboy, there is the die-hard critic to balance it out. If this game were truly great, you would see something like 90/10 ratio, the 90 being the percentage of people who felt it was great, and the 10% that did not.

You don't have this type of ratio in this game. There is a reason there are just as many people who thought it sucked vs. people who thought it was great.

So based on your post, are you saying only those who have good things to say about the game should be allowed to post? This makes no sense.

You have to get the idea out of your head, that just because you liked the game, everyone must have liked it.

It doesn't work that way. People from both sides are going to state their opinions about it.

- dr cloak

Ok let me see trade it in, hmmm, and get about 15 dollars for it no. Try and contact Obsidian about my troubles, hmmmm, already tried that also but no one is returing anything I send them. Maybe if I keep complaining on here then one of them will actually see it and do something about it. Probably not. Plus everyone has their right to an opinion on the game.

Ok let me see trade it in, hmmm, and get about 15 dollars for it no.  Try and contact Obsidian about my troubles, hmmmm, already tried that also but no one is returing anything I send them.  Maybe if I keep complaining on here then one of them will actually see it and do something about it.  Probably not.  Plus everyone has their right to an opinion on the game.

You as a respectable individual have the right (on this forum & in most places around the world) to your own opinion.

However i think you are completely out of order and should seriously consider seeing a psychiatrist as you can not deal with dissappointment in a healthy manner.

Your signature is hostile and no doubt offending, you are merely making yourself look infantile and immature. By all means complain about the game, that is your freedom, but do it in a mature manner and try not to be abusive.

Thanks in advance