sealed door on Korriban?

Just wondering, is there a a way to open the sealed door on korriban? the one fused with the lightsaber, and atton says the ebon hawk couldnt blast open? it seems like theres some awesome loot behind it. Oh wait, its randomly generated! (w00t)

Go to the computer console where you take the exam and open the Library (it's not called the library it's like the learning center or something like that, you'll know it when you see it). The charges are in there. Just make sure you don't bash the chest since the charges will explode, though you can mine it.... don't ask I don't know.

Just wondering, is there a a way to open the sealed door on korriban? the one fused with the lightsaber, and atton says the ebon hawk couldnt blast open? it seems like theres some  awesome loot behind it. Oh wait, its randomly generated!  (w00t)

its not the loot thats special......

If it is fused by a lightsaber, a lightsaber should unfuse it!

**SPOILER BELOW**

There is a Sith Holocron in the room and if you use the Thorium charges, you can say goodbye to the Holocron.

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

If it is fused by a lightsaber, a lightsaber should unfuse it!

**SPOILER BELOW**

There is a Sith Holocron in the room and if you use the Thorium charges, you can say goodbye to the Holocron.

I never figured out how to get the door open without destroying the holocron, what was on it? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

If you say Reven was male DS,

the holocron is of Bastilla talking about how Reven left the star forge and left her in charge. She says she saw many people try to control the star forge who died because no one but Reven was strong enough to control it.

To my knowledge, that is the only time it shows something.