hanharr - most intelligent wookie ever?

Haven't checked all the posts yet, but I stumbled on an interesting thing while working on all the party members conversations. Hanharr has an interesting glitch concerning your attempt to make him renounce his lifedebt. If you have his influence moderately high, you can follow the following conversation lines:

I had some questions for you.

Why do you follow me?

Does that mean you serve me?

The debt you mentioned - what are you talking about?

What kind of debt?

Why do you keep life debts if you hate them?

Then you shall always be prey.

All you need to do is give them up.

Then you shall always be prey, Hanharr. You are your own prey, and such things are weakness.

And to face such oblivion is strength.

So at last you are free to do what you wish.

At the end, he renounces his lifedebt, but you also bind him closer to you. It increases his strength by 2, decreases his intelligence by two, nets you some dark side points, and 1000 exp.

After finding out that you could do this multiple times, I decided to do it about 5-6 times to increase his strength to 30ish. The intelligence wasn't really a factor, because he starts at 8, so I figured I would just complete the process of making him a wonderful slave - really stupid, really devoted, and really strong. (As you can tell, I was doing a dark side run.) After doing this 5 times, I went outside the Ebon Hawk to check out his strength, and what did I find? Apparently when his intelligence got reduced to 0, it didn't stop there. It also didn't go into the negatives. It went to the top of the chart: 254!! Needless to say, I tested this on another game, and it works consistently. Which means that he can max out all of the intelligence-based skills at >100 skill levels. (I think the game maxes skill levels at about 108, as I could not go higher than this.)

For those of you that want the strongest character in the game, just rinse and repeat the process ad nauseaum.

As I stated previously, I don't know if this information has already been released, so please forgive the long read if it has.

Haven't checked all the posts yet, but I stumbled on an interesting thing while working on all the party members conversations.  Hanharr has an interesting glitch concerning your attempt to make him renounce his lifedebt.  If you have his influence moderately high, you can follow the following conversation lines:

I had some questions for you.

Why do you follow me?

Does that mean you serve me?

The debt you mentioned - what are you talking about?

What kind of debt?

Why do you keep life debts if you hate them?

Then you shall always be prey.

All you need to do is give them up.

Then you shall always be prey, Hanharr.  You are your own prey, and such things are weakness.

And to face such oblivion is strength.

So at last you are free to do what you wish.

At the end, he renounces his lifedebt, but you also bind him closer to you.  It increases his strength by 2, decreases his intelligence by two, nets you some dark side points, and 1000 exp.

After finding out that you could do this multiple times, I decided to do it about 5-6 times to increase his strength to 30ish.  The intelligence wasn't really a factor, because he starts at 8, so I figured I would just complete the process of making him a wonderful slave - really stupid, really devoted, and really strong.  (As you can tell, I was doing a dark side run.)  After doing this 5 times, I went outside the Ebon Hawk to check out his strength, and what did I find?  Apparently when his intelligence got reduced to 0, it didn't stop there.  It also didn't go into the negatives.  It went to the top of the chart:  254!!  Needless to say, I tested this on another game, and it works consistently.  Which means that he can max out all of the intelligence-based skills at >100 skill levels. (I think the game maxes skill levels at about 108, as I could not go higher than this.) 

For those of you that want the strongest character in the game, just rinse and repeat the process ad nauseaum.

As I stated previously, I don't know if this information has already been released, so please forgive the long read if it has.

in standard d20 system terms, his I.Q. is a whopping

Wow, 200 is genius level.