Korriban Help!!!

Okay I've

Finished going through the shyrack cave. Kreia told me that I passed the test and I met up with that guy in the Sith Academy then Kreia told me to run away so I did and

now I can't get the door to unlock.

I've already found 3 of the masters and the only two remaning are the one in Korriban and the one in Telos!

Help!!!

Ok so how did you get out of the Sith Academy without finding the master there?  That is crazy you might have gotten her without knowing it.  Check your quest guide.  If you haven't got her stuff yet then you need to redo the level.  If you did encounter her then you need to go back to dantooine.

I can't redo the level because I overwrited to file when getting the other Masters.

This is what I remember happening in the Academy.

I walk in and start running straight forward. I run into that Sith dude and he fights me. Kreia tells me I'm not ready for this and I run out. That Sith dude starts talking to himself and I end up locked out of the academy.

It is kind of a weird point in the game and if you don't want a surprise spoiled for you then I suggest you don't find out until you play it. I have only played DS so I'm not sure what happens LS.

Edit: It would have her code for the computer. But you should look in the quest guide and see if it says anything about her.