Lightsabers Crystals

What's your favorite?

On the ebon hawk attons's asking you how you lightsaber was.... for the color I said I don't remember and there was color such as silver and one that the council never saw.... Can we find these crystal suring the game? The only crystal I find qhich is new in the game is the orange one...

Just luck on some though you can get silver later on by helping out in the trade wars. You can also get silver at the brother's emporium on citadel station randomly. If you really want it then you can keep loading a save and going down for the items to keep changing.

Were can I find the bronze one? is there a special place to or itsrandomizing like all the other item??

thanks

personnally I like to have one green and one blue lightsaber like anakin in episode II... i can't really say whats my favorite color i've just discovered the orange thats the onbly new color I found :-

• 2 weeks later...
were can I find the viridian one?

Thanks

f***ing random loot generator makes it impossible to know where anything is.

Actually there are certain points in the game where you get the same items over and over again. You are guaranteed to find Orange in one of the footlockers in the Sith Academy on Korriban and you are guaranteed to find Viridian in the Onderon Museum (where you get your Ossus Keeper Robe).

I got my bronze crystal off of the dead Jedi in Korriban, it's nothing special, in fact I think it looks exactly like orange.

It's quite a bit darker than orange on my tv.

Yellow

Green

Blue

Red

Orange

Cyan

Violet

Viridian

Bronze

Silver

I think that's the lot. I'm probably missing an incredibly obvious one though.

Thanks

Actually there are certain points in the game where you get the same items over and over again. You are guaranteed to find Orange in one of the footlockers in the Sith Academy on Korriban and you are guaranteed to find Viridian in the Onderon Museum (where you get your Ossus Keeper Robe).

The veridian one can be found in the museum of the onderon palace. You can steal it or complete the quest bit and the queen will give it to you.

Thanks

The veridian one can be found in the museum of the onderon palace. You can steal it or complete the quest bit and the queen will give it to you.

Um, that's what I said dude. :p