Hanharr is the Colonel Kurtz of KOTOR

7637_3.jpg

Anyone else make that connection when they talked with the furball in-depth?

I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies. I remember when I was with Special Forces. Seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate the children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for Polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we. Because they could stand that these were not monsters. These were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment. Because it's judgment that defeats us.

The horror.....the horror.....

:(

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I hate wookies.  <_<

Sure, some people think they're neat, but they're really just big, loud, annoying tribals.  :rolleyes:

Chewie is the only wookie i ever liked. he seemed more intellegent than the ones in games and stuff. and after zaalbar i dont like chewie that much anymore.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I remember when we first heard that we would get a chewie...er, 'wookiee' in our party for K1. Everyone was like, "Cool, our very own wookiee. That's gotta be cool, right?"

You know what happened? Zaalbar happened. <_<

At first it was only mild iritation, but then it developed into complete annoyance. There was only so much "rooaaaar, woooarh" we can take! Not to mention the fact that the beast didn't even trust you. 'Outsider' am I? Well if you don't want to talk to me beast, then get the **** out of my party! <_<

Now there is only hate.

manthing2.jpg

I having not played yet can't be sure, but I approve of any Apocalypse Now references nonetheless.

Conrad's Heart of Darkness, my good man.

I know you all know that Apocalypse Now was based on that book, right?

Read it...it's so much better.

:thumbsup:

I knew it was based on that story, though it's set in the American civil war or something isn't it?

I tend not too read, unless I need to sometihng to do while I am lying in the sun ;)

I having not played yet can't be sure, but I approve of any Apocalypse Now references nonetheless.

Conrad's Heart of Darkness, my good man.

I know you all know that Apocalypse Now was based on that book, right?

Read it...it's so much better.

:rolleyes:

I knew it was based on that story, though it's set in the American civil war or something isn't it?

I tend not too read, unless I need to sometihng to do while I am lying in the sun :p

Oy, that just hurts... American Civil War? Try Africa.

Personally I keep hoping the walking shag carpets will burst into flaming hairballs when they step on my plasma mines. Something about watching a wookie burn appeals to me at some basic level. Might have to make do with hippies in real life, however... :D