Coke or Pepsi?

Jedi_Master_Darkor

Which do you prefer, Coke or Pepsi?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer, Coke or Pepsi?

• Coke
    • Pepsi
    • I hate carbonated beverages

I've heard several times that the syrup used to make Coke and Pepsi for the fountain drinks is marked with the skull and crossbones - the sign for poison.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I like coke. this one girl, one time, at band camp, said her clothes washer seized up, so she dumped a can of coke in it and turned it on and the sonofabiotch worked. mixing soda with liquor is like a guaranteed hangover for me so I smoke more dope and limit my booze to cheap wine and vodka and sunny delight. tastee

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Ei liek milck.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

i think your dad was pulling your leg. :)

i will admit, however, that soda of any sort is hard on my stomach. of course, if i drink a glass of water on an empty stomach i get heartburn so it's not a surprise that soda causes the same... grrr.

taks

comrade taks... just because.