Coke or Pepsi?

Jedi_Master_Darkor

Which do you prefer, Coke or Pepsi?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer, Coke or Pepsi?

• Coke
    • Pepsi
    • I hate carbonated beverages

Pepsi.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I see my fellow conspiracy theorist like pepsi also...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Really? Thats an odd combination. I usually drink mine mixed with tarter sauce...

Coke, I like originals...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

A shame they don't make Coca Cola like they used to. I.e. Cocaine and Caffeeine mixed up in a syrup of distilled red wine... or something to that effect :-

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Coke for me. Pepsi tastes too... weak IMHO, even if it can compensate well enough for times when you lack coke...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I don't drink either that much only when they come from the fountain. I hate them both in a can. I prefer orange pop and A&W root beer.

i can't vote on this...

out of a can, i drink pepsi. it's less fizzy and tastes better to me in this case.

out of a fountain, i drink coke. they're never mixed right and the CO2 pumps don't make it as fizzy as the cans. as a result, coke tastes better in this case (pepsi is too flat sometimes out of a fountain).

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I like the pepsi twist .. or whatever it's called! but regular Cola over Pepsi!

and Sprite if I must drink a soda! :)

I don't drink much soda anymore or eat candy .. I just tastes too sweet for me now!

Fortune favors the bald.