Easy way to beat Tank Droid in Telos Military Base

Before you go in to the military base make sure you have lots of mines

Once you get to the hanger go to where the big door is, this is where the tank droid comes out. Place 5 mines in a half circle around the door. I used average sonic mines. The place another mine right in front of the door. When you activate the reactor, the tank droid comes out and walks right into the mines. After I did that, The droid had literaly no health left. Hope this helps.

Before you go in to the military base make sure you have lots of mines

Once you get to the hanger go to where the big door is, this is where the tank droid comes out.  Place 5 mines in a half circle around the door.  I used average sonic mines.  The place another mine right in front of the door.  When you activate the reactor,  the tank droid comes out and walks right into the mines.  After I did that, The droid had literaly no health left.  Hope this helps.

Easier way is to just run up and hit it a few times...

Easier way is to just run up and hit it a few times...

the worst part of that statement is how true it is. :(

especially if you have the force power 'destroy droid'. two zaps and a lightsaber stroke later, the thing was a smoldering pile of metal.

I just had everyone in the party throw an ion grenade. I can't remember if it lived through that or not, if it did it fell over the next round.