Marauder's Ignore Pain....issues

Marauder's have a clever ability called "Ignore Pain" which has the usual three tiers... top tier should take 15% off of ALL damage suffered...

compare with second tier of toughness.. which says take 10% off anything over 20dmg..

However, despite the fact I have Ignore Pain....

When I get hit, the combat feedback screen lists only toughness under effects impacting damage breakdown... for example:

"Damage Breakdown 19 = slashing 20 + strength mod 4 - toughness 2"

here's another one

"Damage Breakdown 23 = slashing 25 + strenthmod 4 - toughness 2"

Couple issues here...

First... 24 - 2 isn't 19. Second assume we're talking about "toughness 2" as the 10% deal..., the math is still wrong, 24 - 2.4 isn't 19 either. I also can't think of any combination of using ignore pain's 15% that would produce these numbers... they just seem... well, wrong. But ignore pain definitely isn't listed.

What's happening there?

"Damage Breakdown 19 = slashing 20 + strength mod 4 - toughness 2"

20 + 4 - 2 = 22

22 * 15% = 3.3, Round that down to 3 and....

22 - 3 = 19

Similarly:

"Damage Breakdown 23 = slashing 25 + strenthmod 4 - toughness 2"

25 + 4 - 2 = 27 * .15 = 4.05

27 - 4 - 23

Granted, it's not very obvious, but I think it's working as advertised. Before reading this post though, I didn't even know about the combat feedback screen, sounds like I'm definitely going to have to check that out. Is it just in the options menu someplace?

Thanks for the reply, I wasn't sure if there was something wrong or not...

If you go to... I think it's the quest screen? You can tab over various menus by first hitting X to get to messages, then Y to go over to the Feedback tab which shows the math breakdown for combat situations