The Exile

1st time through the game: LS Weaponsmaster

Lightsaber: 13-54 or something like that

howd you get such a powerful lightsaber? i think the most ive got was a 8-28 lightsaber.

so far ive played through as a ds male (revan ds male), and ls male (revan ds female).

i intend to play atleast 2 more times, a ls male (revan ls male) and ls female (revan ls female).

heh, well I have played it through 5 times now so the Exile been rather different each time :( hehee

I think the best Lightsabre I had was somthing like 20-60 damage with massive blaster bolt deflection.

Always go 2 single handed LS's (tried double bladed once, didnt care for it). Usually Violet or Silver in color ;)

I'm going through a change colors frequently thing......

yeah, I'm a female playing a male character, get over it

I don't find thatt at all surprising. I know many people who are male that play female characters in games, although they do it because they wanted to see if there are variations in the storylines for the games.

Or like something to look at.

howd you get such a powerful lightsaber? i think the most ive got was a 8-28 lightsaber.

I can't belive, that with all the upgrade posibilties in the game you've only reached that amount of damage for your saber. (in the first game, u could get something simmilar only with a Sigil and a Opila christal). :(

lvl 15 sentinel / 20 sith lord

full dark side

male

the "bald white person" avatar

dark jedi knight robes w/ health regen mesh upgrade

single blade w/ ~30-50 damage - never used it

- spammed force storm with the force potency style active after force waving a room

- used force crush on single opponents w/ force potency style active

so far ive played through as a ds male (revan ds male), and ls male (revan ds female).

i intend to play atleast 2 more times, a ls male (revan ls male) and ls female (revan ls female).

with the right upgrades and strength bonus thats a very easy dmg to get.