Future games you are seriously looking forward to.

well maybe that's because I know that nothing will hurt me irl .. and since I'm a guy I don't really have to worry about rape! and since I've studied martial arts for a decade, I don't have to worry about a serial killer running towards me with a knife .. :D

Fortune favors the bald.

since I've studied martial arts for a decade, I don't have to worry about a serial killer running towards me with a knife ..  :D

Pray you don't find yourself in a situation in which you are forced to find out how much truth is in those words.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

since I've studied martial arts for a decade, I don't have to worry about a serial killer running towards me with a knife ..  :D

Pray you don't find yourself in a situation in which you are forced to find out how much truth is in those words.

I have been ... not a serial killer though .. but a guy once pulled a knife on me, luckily I was able to disarm him and get him down on the floor as the bouncers took care of the rest ..

Fortune favors the bald.

Any moron can carry a knife. Your first and last mistake would be thinking that you're invincible because some moron tried to stab you with a plastic spoon in the past and failed.

One would think you'd know better after a decade of martial arts.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I was kinda joking in my first post .. and I don't think I'm immortal! I will try to prevent a confrontation when ever I can, that is my first rule ..

but this guy was a serious threat to everyone around us, and I though I would rather give a shot and rather have the knife stuck in me than feel responsible for getting someone else killed .. luckily, as I said, I succeded in disarming him!

Fortune favors the bald.

I once killed four grown men with a sharpened A4 paper

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Now that you fools have managed to unveil my true indentity as ninjah, I must kill you all.

*backflips ten meter unto a buildings, rips out an awesome electric guitar and starts wailing, whereupon an army of totally sweet ninjas just appear and flips out and just kills everyone and dont even think twice about it*

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

you never seen real 80's ninja film withy bruce stallion, stupid gaijin.

I'm 'pleased' to announce that after like 6 patches, the Fall is still as unplayable in its spanish version as it was in the first, unpatched german version. Way to go!

This seriously sucks. The Fall was one of the very few games I'd planned... hoped... to buy this year. Now I'm wondering if Silver Style Entertainment is the European pen name of Troika....

*sulks*

A very short list  :(

VMBL (already released, just need to pick it up in the store after the weekend)

KOTOR2 (should be around in February)

Nothing else on my shopping list :blink:

List is now even shorter. Looks very bleak for the up and coming winter season... :ermm:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein