Future games you are seriously looking forward to.

Neverwinter Nights 2

Dragon Age

Knights of the Old Republic 2

Jade Empire (if released on PC or x-box gets to be less than $100(

Witcheta Chronicles: The Series tm

Various other games most noteably sports games by EA!!!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Neverwinter Nights 2

KOTOR2 PC

Half-Life 3 :) That screenshot looks awesome. :D

Dragon Age (Vaguely interested. . .)

Black and White 2 :( (I'm a shameless fan of my tiger who can utterly destroy entire villages by simply pooing on them.)

NOLF3 (They'll do it. . .Eventually!)

The Sims 2 Expansion Pack - Y'know, the college one

GTA:SA for PC

Of course, the only ones I really care about are the RPGs and the FPSes.

Fnord.

Neverwinter Nights 2

KOTOR2 PC

Half-Life 3  :p That screenshot looks awesome.  :D

Dragon Age (Vaguely interested. . .)

Black and White 2  :( (I'm a shameless fan of my tiger who can utterly destroy entire villages by simply pooing on them.)

NOLF3 (They'll do it. . .Eventually!)

The Sims 2 Expansion Pack - Y'know, the college one

GTA:SA for PC

Of course, the only ones I really care about are the RPGs and the FPSes.

Don't 'cha mean The Sims 2 University...

:"> ,not that I would know, as I'd never play Sims :)"

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

the new morrowind (hey, you never know.  the idea was right, the implementation just wasnt)

It's not a "new morrowind", it's Elder Scroll IV. Sorry but being a fan of Elder Scrolls since I saw the Daggerfall trailer on the Skynet CD, it just annoys me when people call Elder Scolls IV "Morrowind 2". It's like calling Planescape Torment "the New Baldurs Gate 2". :)

I agree with you that implementation wasn't great though. In my opinion, Elder scrolls II: Daggerfall was better than Morrowind in every way. ('cept graphics)

// sorry, double post. >< :thumbsup:

Dungeon Lords (although it smells like vaporware right now)

Gothic 3 (but it might not be out in 2005..)

STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl (why did they cut the co-op mode?!)

Strange.. I can't think of any other promising titles right now.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Hmm, well, there's a few games I'm looking forward to and will most likely pick up during the next year. some of them are out already, some are not. But here's the three first and foremost games on my list for now:

KOTOR 2

Sid Meier's Pirates!

Republic commando

And there's a few others I'm keeping an eye on but news on those are yet too few or shallow for me to decide if I'll get them or not... Like Arx Fatalis 2

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Jump for Joy? Dragon Age is the only "jump for joy" game on my personal horizon.

There are a few that I may buy if the feedback is good, or am vaguely interested in... KoTOR 2, NWN 2, The Fall (except the German version, out now, is apparently so buggy it's unplayable... shades of Troika, *sigh*).

I'd add games like Fallout 3 and Jagged Alliance 3D to my "jump for joy" list except they are at this point merely rumors, and to my knowledge haven't even been started. For all I know, they'll never be started so I'm sure not going to get excited about them at this point.

I'd add games like Fallout 3 and Jagged Alliance 3D to my "jump for joy" list except they are at this point merely rumors, and to my knowledge haven't even been started.  For all I know, they'll never be started so I'm sure not going to get excited about them at this point.

Fallout 3 is no rumor. It's being developed by Bethesda softworks, but probabally won't be released for a long, long time. In the meanwhile, check out The Fall if your looking for a similar experience.