NWN2 or Dragon Age?

roshan

Which are you looking forward to more?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which are you looking forward to more?

• Neverwinter Nights 2
    • Dragon Age

Fable is an XBox exclusive, and I've heard nothing of possible ports for the game.

Now, Halo 2 will eventually hit the PC.

Ah, pity... but thank you so much for the response.

Truth is that I'm not terribly enamored of FPS's, so Halo 2 is not of much interest to me. The reason I resent consoles so much is that they have commandeered all too many "exclusives" for their particular consoles, leaving the rest of us desparate for new RPG's. Besides, I don't have room for an entire second gaming set-up in my computer room and I like to complain. Sue me. :p

I was being sarcastic with Halo 2. I think it's horridly overrated, and don't understand how it sells to well.

If you're looking for an RPG on the PC, you can try Pirates, Bloodlines, The Fall, one of the Spiderweb Software RPGs, etc.

You can also reinstall Morrowind and try out a total conversion, or an epic quest. Sea of Destiny is quite good.

I was being sarcastic with Halo 2.  I think it's horridly overrated, and don't understand how it sells to well.

If you're looking for an RPG on the PC, you can try Pirates, Bloodlines, The Fall, one of the Spiderweb Software RPGs, etc.

You can also reinstall Morrowind and try out a total conversion, or an epic quest.  Sea of Destiny is quite good.

Pirates is a strategy game that, from what I've read, really doesn't appeal to me at this point. Bloodlines is a Troika game, living up to the legacy of a brilliant opening, a ton of bugs, some game-stopping, and a disappoint final half. Morrowind I've played and enjoyed many times. The Fall isn't out in English yet... and the Spanish, German, and French versions are so buggy people cannot even finish them! Never heard of Sea of Destiny, actually. I'll do a Google...

Thanks for the info!

The Spideweb Software games are old-school RPGs, with basic isometric tile-based engines. But the stories are good, and the games are cheap. They're put out by a guy named Jeff Vogel, and he's a good guy.

You may recall that he was once the Presidential Candidate of the Scorched Earth Party.

The Spideweb Software games are old-school RPGs, with basic isometric tile-based engines.  But the stories are good, and the games are cheap.  They're put out by a guy named Jeff Vogel, and he's a good guy.

You may recall that he was once the Presidential Candidate of the Scorched Earth Party.

I've been thinking to look into the Spiderweb games. Could you give some quick rundowns on the points that you think are good with those games?

Or any of the NWN mods. Or try out the new premium ones made by Bioware.

I concur!

I alsosuggest get the AI mod that Hades mentioned tryed it out the other day along with Aielund Trilogy an awesome experience to say the least. ;) you can get all these things on the vault pretty quickly ;) .