NAR SHAADA PROBLEM...

well i started the game and everything was flowing fine till i visited nar shaada.... i have done everything i can.... i have encountered the red eclipse on my ship... fought and destroyed them.... and then nothing happened went and did everything i could do (mission wise) i even bought the stratedgy guide from best buy....but i got frusterated..... so i went on to the other planets.... they all went smothly.... what do i have to do in order to get this hologram message from Visquis??

You have to make sure all your actions are either for or against the Exchange.

There is something that seems to happen if you do some things that help them and other things that hurt them. You will balance things out and your notice level will be nutral.

Either take them out or help them out.

Did you kill the quarren incharge of the Refugee section and his guards? If not go back and see if you can talk him into a fight.

I killeed the serroco thugs.... but the exchange boss wont fight me.... theres no way, ive tried... and i have talkin to the little co thingy and told them to tell them i dont liek them.... theres only one mission i have left and its the guys thats coming to get his wife.... but since i cant kill the exchange then i cant let her go..... ive already told the guy to go for the job with the exchange..... and i cant do any of the Fassa missions...... becuase the freighters are being hijacked... so basiccally all i want to know is....... am i screwed or is there some way i cant still get thru this game

YOU PEOPLE ARE TEELING ME THINGS I ALREADY HAVE DONE...... im so sad..... i have done all the quests except the juma juice thing for vogga and the transport to telos for the refugee.... oh and the pilot guy refugee.... and i checked with the cow guy by the pazaak den and he said they talk about me alot and they want my haed if its attached or not..... and still nothing..... so i guess im screwed....thanks guys....for the information i already knew..... im sorry..... that was un called for.... im just up set..... ive spet 38 hours on this game and i really dont want to start it all over again b4 beating it........*sigh*

YOU PEOPLE ARE TEELING ME THINGS I ALREADY HAVE DONE...... im so sad..... i have done all the quests except the juma juice thing for vogga and the transport to telos for the refugee.... oh and the pilot guy refugee.... and i checked with the cow guy by the pazaak den and he said they talk about me alot and they want my haed if its attached or not..... and still nothing..... so i guess im screwed....thanks guys....for the information i already knew..... im sorry..... that was un called for.... im just up set..... ive spet 38 hours on this game and i really dont want to start it all over again b4 beating it........*sigh*

The sure fire way to get the exchanges attention is as follows:<I forget some names>

1) Do the 2 merchant quest (found on either side of the entrance to the bar zone) and refuse to kill the female rodian.

2) Goto Hussan in the Refugee area and agree to kill Squimish (or what ever his name is).

3) Refuse to give up Ebon Hawk and taunt the requester of the action.

Any two of those 3 things will get the exchanges notice. If you fail to do two of those 2 things Ive no clue how long you have to wait for the invite!

THIS is the problem....

It took me a while to figure it out...

On Nar Shadda you CAN NOT fix the landspeeder before the crew of the red whatever slave traders come to fight you and your crew.

If you do, then the plot won't advance on Nar Shadda

THIS is the problem....

It took me a while to figure it out...

On Nar Shadda you CAN NOT fix the landspeeder before the crew of the red whatever slave traders come to fight you and your crew.

If you do, then the plot won't advance on Nar Shadda

The speeder has 0 to do with the Exchange plot, so its a mute point. The Serpicos (or how ever they are spelt) is a refugee quest, nothing at all to do with the Exchange (heheh unless you convince them to attack the exchange).

You have to make sure all your actions are either for or against the Exchange.

There is something that seems to happen if you do some things that help them and other  things that hurt them. You will balance things out and your notice level will be nutral.

Either take them out or help them out.

Did you kill the quarren incharge of the Refugee section and his guards? If not go back and see if you can talk him into a fight.

He/ or she is right and this is definitely a glitch in the game (big surprise huh)

Once again they needed another couple of months to make this a real game, in the first one you could be good evil or neutral in this game you pretty much have to be good or evil or things don't work correctly

Another thing you can do is beat Gederi (sp? Duros guy) three times, Dahnis (Twi'lek female), and the Champ at pazaak. The Champ won't show up until you beat the other two. If Atton is with you, he'll "handle" Dahnis, so you won't actually have to play against her.

Here's the important part that I was unable to do the second time--you have to fix the pazaak-playing droid before the Champ (who's a Chadra-Fan, the same species as the batlike creature near the entrance to the entertainment sector) will show up to challenge you. I didn't have enough Computer/Repair points to fix the droid, and I don't think it matters if Bao-Dur is with you. If you can't fix her, the Champ won't show up.

Anyway, if you become a pazaak shark, the Exhange will definitely notice, and you won't have to pay the Chadra-Fan by the door 2,000 credits to talk to the Exchange.