Possible bug...

I post on many forum and my problem happens to nobody...

My handmaidens don'T want to talk to me...she's upset because she says I trust the blind women(always forget her name) more than her... That happens to me after a left korriban, after she speaks with the blind one and Kreia... Now I cannot train her is i can't speak to her....

Someone had this experience, if yes how I can re-engage the conversation qith her?

yeah,once she stops talkin to you she wont ever talk to you again other than that same phrase,with the exception of after the second visit to telos.to keep it from happenin again:

dont be too friendly to visas when you first meet her.and dont say anything that could even possibly make handmaiden think youre interested in visas.that way kreia cant use it to manipulate handmaidens feelins towards you.

Oh thanks a lot! I'm still upset with the fact that I wanted to make her my apprentice...but maybe it's for my next game!

One last question... presently I play a LS guy...if I play a DS guy what should I do to have ninfluence on her without having LS point. I noticed that it's only the good deeds that make influence on her.... it is possible to make her you padawan while DS?

Thanks

I post on many forum and my problem happens to nobody...

My handmaidens don'T want to talk to me...she's upset because she says I trust the blind women(always forget her name) more than her... That happens to me after a left korriban, after she speaks with the blind one and Kreia...  Now I cannot train her is i can't speak to her....

Someone had this experience, if yes how I can re-engage the conversation qith her?

youve gotten more interaction from her than ive been able to. im having a devil of a time getting any of them (apart from kreia) to open up. :)

Oh thanks a lot! I'm still upset with the fact that I wanted to make her my apprentice...but maybe it's for my next game!

One last question... presently I play a LS guy...if I play a DS guy what should I do to have ninfluence on her without having LS point. I noticed that it's only the good deeds that make influence on her.... it is possible to make her you padawan while DS?

Thanks

It's possible, I managed to get Her, Bao-Dur, and Atton all to become Jedi while DS. You have to gain a lot of LS points, however I gained enough DS points through talking to Kreia, and other actions that didnt affect them to stay DS (and make them DS) the entire game

I lost Handmaiden on my first quest which was LS! I got involved with Visas too much and Handmaiden didnt like it. I like Visas better anyways. She has beautiful lips :thumbsup:

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG