Dissapointed

Guest Eric328

Guest Eric328

Is anyone a little disapointed about the ending of the game. I mean your trying to find out what happended to Revan the whole game and then all Kreia tells you is that he went to the outer rim pretty much.

Nice Spoiler.  Why don't you post it in the SPOILER forum next time.

Well you ARE in the STORYLINE forum and talking about the STORYLINE is in general going to have SPOILERS cause it is talking about the STORY. I mean, what do you EXPECT when you come into the STORYLINE forum?

This topic was moved here from general discussion.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Nice Spoiler.  Why don't you post it in the SPOILER forum next time.

Well you ARE in the STORYLINE forum and talking about the STORYLINE is in general going to have SPOILERS cause it is talking about the STORY. I mean, what do you EXPECT when you come into the STORYLINE forum?

This topic was moved here from general discussion.

In that case then I'm the one looking stupid at the end.... :wacko:

In that case then I'm the one looking stupid at the end.... :lol:

Unfortunately yes, you're the one looking stupid :- Don't worry, I've helped people come back from this type of shame before. First step: delete this account and start over with a new name, we'll work our way from there. You don't have to feel stupid forever, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

In that case then I'm the one looking stupid at the end.... :geek:

Unfortunately yes, you're the one looking stupid :p Don't worry, I've helped people come back from this type of shame before. First step: delete this account and start over with a new name, we'll work our way from there. You don't have to feel stupid forever, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

You have to neuter yourself first right? Otherwise, I think he's doing it wrong...or I got the short end of the deal...

*Cries*

Is anyone a little disapointed about the ending of the game.  I mean your trying to find out what happended to Revan the whole game and then all Kreia tells you is that he went to the outer rim pretty much.

USE THIS NEXT TIME, YOU DAMNED GOOF!

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

wrooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaarr

rooooughaaaaaaaaaaaaasssrrrrrrrrrrrrr, vooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrroooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarr

rrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

You'll need a wookie dictionairy to understand what I sad. :)

rooooughaaaaaaaaaaaaasssrrrrrrrrrrrrr, vooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrroooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarr

rrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

You'll need a wookie dictionairy to understand what I sad. :blink:

Bantha poo-doo tastes good in milk!? That's disgusting! ...and where did you get the poo-doo?

rrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

You'll need a wookie dictionairy to understand what I sad. :shifty:

Bantha poo-doo tastes good in milk!? That's disgusting! ...and where did you get the poo-doo?

:ph34r:

rrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

You'll need a wookie dictionairy to understand what I sad. :rolleyes:

OMG you found out the secret Kolto recipe(sp?) !!!!!!!!!!

OOOOMMMGGG