How Long Would It Take 2 Make Kotor3

how long would it take 2 make Kotor3, and im saying a whole new engine?

next question

how long would it take 2 make kotor3, a MORPG(pl cant sit and think ofhow cool the game would be)

?

?

To your first question I would say atleast two years, to make it properly that is.

For your second question... well hell is to freeze over in 50,000 years so I would say 50,000 years and one day till they make a KOTOR MMORPG.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I would probaly be down with the mmorpg if I was 12 and my parents would pay the membership fees and where paying for my HSDSL, I would just never be able to compete in this format because I go to class, have a job, a girlfriend and a clandestine destiny that requires me to be able to stop at the drop of the hat to save the world, theres just no time in my day to compete against 12yr. olds on summer vacation

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

First of all, I hate MMO's - I don't consider them worthy of being associated with the RPG genre at all. <_<

But if there was a way to PvP in a KotOR game, people would just go around spamming 'Plague' (DC 100?), likes there's no tommorow. Not my idea of fun. :devil:

manthing2.jpg

In ten or fifteen years when the internet has caught up to console and computer gaming in the terms of FPS then yes maybe, it could work. But at the current point in time not everyone was a 5Mbps Cable connection nor does everyone have the money to shell out for a state of the art computer to be able to play said game. Now before someone says that you don't need a 5Mbps connection to play MMO's then I will ask you this have you tried it on Dial-up??? IT SUCKS!!! way too much lag it takes all most 5 min to cast a spell and you are dead should you come up against someone running said 5Mbps connection since they will as jag said just "spam Plauge" at you until you are nothing more than a smoldering pile of Bantha poodoo. Now as to the State of the art computer well to be fair no you don't really need a fancy computer to play these MMO's but it does help considerably.

But the number one thing thatl needs to change is the cost for playing the game, because call me crazy if you like, but I can't see the point of paying some $80 for a game then only to turn around and have to pay anywhere between $10 - $20 per month (not including the cost for the internet) just to play the damb thing. I know these companies need to have this source of income comming in, in order to maintain the service but come on this is kind of rediculous, why not just give me the game free of charge then buy the time eight months comes about (when I am sick of the game anyway) they will have their money and I will have yet another coaster for my coffee table.

Now in case you can't tell I really hate MMO's and more than likley will never buy another one so really if they are desperate enough to kill off the series by making an MMO then by all means go right ahead and make one since from the sounds of it on these boards more than juat a few people are of the same mind set as my self when it comes to the little plastic coaster that are MMO games,

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png