Darth Traya?

h0mi

Darth Traya was actually the dark lord who made inferior tennis shoes and sold them at regular price, making her the bane of every shoe wearing planet

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, Darth Traya, one of my favorite NPCs of all time. Heard this song by Three Days Grace and it reminded me of her:

"I could be mean

I could be angry

You know I could be just like you

I could be fake

I could be stupid

You thought you were standing beside me

You were only in my way

You?re wrong if you think that I?ll be just like you

You thought you were there to guide me

You were only in my way

You were only in my way

I could be cold

I could be ruthless

I could be weak

I could be senseless

You were only in my way

You were only in my way

You were only in my way

On my own, cause I can?t take liven with you

I?m alone, so I won?t turn out like you

Want me to

You were only in my way

You were only in my way

You were only in my way

I could be mean

I could be angry

You know I could be just like you"

Question: I'm still a litty foggy on how she intended to "kill" the Force (taking into account complete and utter madness)? Did anybody get that? Does anybody think that would be possible?

In the guide it says that when you face atris she appears in these dark robes as darth traya and that you have to battle her, I fought atris and she didnt look anything like that. Was this intended and was removed at the last moment?

I remember seeing a pic of how Atris looked in the dark robes on these very boards, scary as a mutha :huh: . She indeed looked like Maleficent, but so scary.

Well it was my understanding that by supporting you (the exile) she was in a sence destroying the force because your powers came from the echos of war rather then the traditional force sencitive process!

It was kinda explained in the conversation options during your battle with Sion "when he was questioning why she would side with you and not him".

Then there was the whole Sith Council meeting on Dant! Where the 2 Jedi and 1 Sith lord try to cut you off from your power again because your echo suggests the death of the force to them as well.

Lastly the battle with Nihmus where you state "Kreia lied, there is no Jedi here for you to feed on" suggests the powers you are gaining are not the traditional force powers but more of a negative charge that drained Nihmus when ever he tried to feed off your energy.

Whole thing was rather convoluted but thats how I managed to make sence of it all. By supporting you she saw the death of the force and a new stronger energy that was born through experience and conflict rather then just the arrogence of birthrights.

Whole thing was rather convoluted but thats how I managed to make sence of it all. By supporting you she saw the death of the force and a new stronger energy that was born through experience and conflict rather then just the arrogence of birthrights.

Well, that's as good an explanation as I've heard yet. Convoluted is putting it mildly. They've went way out in left field with this one, but I salute them for it. Though I'll really happy if one day after PC users have had a chance to go through the game that they just up and explain what they had in mind with this storyline, fill in some of the blanks that are left over from the various conversations. I think I'd like a fuller explanation on why Kreia is willing to train you, protect you from Scion and the Jedi Masters on Dantooine only to lead you to Malachor to try and kill or be even happier if you kill her.

One thing I kinda want to know is when exactly in the timeline was Traya the Dark Lord? I'm not really up on all the official SW lore. I know about Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma, but not too much after that.

I assume Traya ruled the Sith sometime after Kun/Droma and was the Sith Lord just before Revan's reign.

One thing I kinda want to know is when exactly in the timeline was Traya the Dark Lord?  I'm not really up on all the official SW lore.  I know about Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma, but not too much after that.

I assume Traya ruled the Sith sometime after Kun/Droma and was the Sith Lord just before Revan's reign.

I would assume that Kreia became Darth Traya after Revan's disappearance.

I would assume that Kreia became Darth Traya after Revan's disappearance.

Can't be. She was the one who taught him the Arts of the Sith in the first place.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Did I miss something?

She trained Revan, but not in the "sith" arts, but rather her own version of the code - granted all her students supposedly fall to the dark side anyway, but she clearly does not train you to be a sith. Otherwise, she wouldn't get so pissed when you do sadistic things. Revan had many masters, first Traya, then others, but when he started the civil war, he returned to her for more teachings...

Darth Traya is supposed to be Kreia, then Atris, then Kreia again?

Give me a break! How pathetic is that? I love how anybody and their brother decides to write something and it becomes part of the "Star Wars Universe". I really dislike EU and this game veers much more off on that tangent then the first game did. It was much more true to the movies. (Ex. Didn't have silly lightsabers that were every color of the rainbow)

Darth Traya is supposed to be Kreia, then Atris, then Kreia again?

Give me a break! How pathetic is that? I love how anybody and their brother decides to write something and it becomes part of the "Star Wars Universe". I really dislike EU and this game veers much more off on that tangent then the first game did. It was much more true to the movies. (Ex. Didn't have silly lightsabers that were every color of the rainbow)

Nowhere does it say that Atris was Darth Traya. Kreia was Darth Traya even though she didn't really want it anymore. And if it wasn't for EU, Star Wars would have half the popularity it does now. Let's face it, Lucas has some good ideas but overall is a lousy writer and director.

People, check the Chronicles at the Official website. It clearly says that Revan fell first to the Dark Side and then Kreia when she went looking for him/her. It's the Trayus Academy and the planet of Malachor itself that corrupted both of them.