The Ugliest NPC in the Game Award goes to....

The Pazaak player in the Telos cantina.

As Atton would put it, "her face looks like its been plowed through by ord mantell farmers". :thumbsup:

If we're expected to waste time playing Pazaak, then it had best be with some attractive chick who pays lip service to boot. Not some Halloween special that makes onions cry...

manthing2.jpg

As Atton would put it, "her face looks like its been plowed through by old mantell farmers":thumbsup:

If we're expected to waste time playing Pazaak, then it had best be with some attractive chick who pays lip service to boot.  Not some Halloween special that makes onions cry...

So I guess you wouldn't go charging up her loading ramp then... :)

Unless you were drunk.

Really, really drunk.

Really, really, really drunk.

As Atton would put it, "her face looks like its been plowed through by old mantell farmers">_<

If we're expected to waste time playing Pazaak, then it had best be with some attractive chick who pays lip service to boot.  Not some Halloween special that makes onions cry...

So I guess you wouldn't go charging up her loading ramp then... o:)

Unless you were drunk.

Really, really drunk.

Really, really, really drunk.

"This looks like a job for a Wookie".

manthing2.jpg

Huh? I didn't even notice her.

By contrast, I recoil in horror at the female scavenger on Dantooine, as well as the Administrator. Hideous.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

"This looks like a job for a Wookie".[/i]

A wookiee?

That or George Costanza. ^_^

No, because remember, George Costanza was bald.

:D

:D

He had a toupee if I remember correctly.

Huh? I didn't even notice her.

By contrast, I recoil in horror at the female scavenger on Dantooine, as well as the Administrator. Hideous.

Eeeew! Why did you remind me of those sideshow freaks, Ivan? I don't know what was worse about the scavenger - her looks or peronality. :ph34r:

manthing2.jpg

id have to go with that nikko guy that plays pazak in the cantina of iziz.  dude looks like he got smashed across the face with frying pan.

Heh. You realize that's a model of a real guy's face....a guy who happens to post around here every once in awhile? :D

Oh, well. I'm sure they just....ummm....didn't model his face correctly. After all, consider the discrepancy between the Atris conceptual drawing and the chubby faced pain in the ass we actually encounter in-game.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

id have to go with that nikko guy that plays pazak in the cantina of iziz.  dude looks like he got smashed across the face with frying pan.

Heh. You realize that's a model of a real guy's face....a guy who happens to post around here every once in awhile? :D

Oh, well. I'm sure they just....ummm....didn't model his face correctly. After all, consider the discrepancy between the Atris conceptual drawing and the chubby faced pain in the ass we actually encounter in-game.

Good point

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

After all, consider the discrepancy between the Atris conceptual drawing and the chubby faced pain in the ass we actually encounter in-game.

So that's why no in-game images were revealed before release....neither Atris's nor that of Nihilus -the latter, I believe because the rendered image of him has a mask that looks it's made of cardboard?

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

• 2 months later...

Gee, I must have missed this post as I haven't been around in a couple months. Sad to hear I was considered one of the ugliest faces in the game, but I'm sure that has to do with the fact that my character is also the only one who was a real person. I do look better in real life :)

I'll see you in the cantina...

Sure you do :)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.