If you play the game as a Sith instead of a Jedi..

The game makes much more sense.

Kreia really opens up to you early. She gives you much needed answers about Revan, Atris, the Sith that hunt you etc....

I even made her mention Darth Traya while we were on Peragus.

Unfortunately,

The ending goes VERY bady after you kill all the Jedi Masters.

When you return to Dantooine, if all the Jedi are dead, the game completely falls apart.

I had the handmaiden in my party after Kreia/Traya inexplicably assaults me, and Kreia is supposed to leave with the handmaden to Telos.

But as soon as I wake up, the handmaiden is back in my party!

its just not a very good game LS or DS.

but at least when you play DS, more answers are available to you from the beginning.

Actually, you will find that LS will make more sense throughout the game. But in the ending, at Dantooine, things go downhill. LS makes probably just as much sense as DS, save the ending.

Ive played both LS and DS and DS makes much more sense.

As a LS guardian, it makes NO sense to keep Kreia (an obvious Sith) in your midst.

Actually, you will find that LS will make more sense throughout the game. But in the ending, at Dantooine, things go downhill. LS makes probably just as much sense as DS, save the ending.

Ive played both LS and DS and DS makes much more sense.

As a LS guardian, it makes NO sense to keep Kreia (an obvious Sith) in your midst.

Spoiler:

Even if you may know that Kreia is a Sith, you have to assume the character you are playing as doesn't and treats her as a master. And I have to admit, Kreia makes a pretty good master; she teaches you much and increases your maximum Force points.

Even if you may know that Kreia is a Sith, you have to assume the character you are playing as doesn't and treats her as a master. And I have to admit, Kreia makes a pretty good master; she teaches you much and increases your maximum Force points.

for a Jedi, Kreia makes a terrible teacher.

she discourages you from helping others (the beggar on Nar Shadaa, the Ithorians on Telos)

she encourages to create more "echoes" in the force by killing or by forcing others to kill themselves. (the plague carrier on Nar Shadaa)

she is a Sith and Sith dont make good trainers for Jedi because she doesnt believe in the Jedi code.

for a Jedi, Kreia makes a terrible teacher.

Who said Kreia is a Jedi Master? She's just a master. Just a master. Not a Sith Master either. Until the very end, she's just a neutral teacher who likes to teach you more...subtle techniques.

Who said Kreia is a Jedi Master? She's just a master. Just a master. Not a Sith Master either. Until the very end, she's just a neutral teacher who likes to teach you more...subtle techniques.

there is nothing subtle about telling a plague carrier to kill himself.

Kreia will praise you for this act of persuasion.

there is nothing subtle about telling a starving man to piss off.

Kreia will scold you if you help the weak or heal the sick.

so, FROM A LS JEDI PERSPECTIVE,

Kreia is a terrible teacher.

She doesnt believe in the Jedi Code, and therefore, isnt capable of retraining a LS Jedi.

which is why the game made no sense when I played LS.

but when I played DS, Kreia had nothing but praise for me.

each time I mind tricked a person into doing my own selfish bidding, Kreia was there to praise me and I gained more influence over her.

there is nothing subtle about telling a plague carrier to kill himself.

Kreia will praise you for this act of persuasion.

there is nothing subtle about telling a starving man to piss off.

Kreia will scold you if you help the weak or heal the sick.

so, FROM A LS JEDI PERSPECTIVE,

Kreia is a terrible teacher.

She doesnt believe in the Jedi Code, and therefore, isnt capable of retraining a LS Jedi.

which is why the game made no sense when I played LS.

but when I played DS, Kreia had nothing but praise for me.

each time I mind tricked a person into doing my own selfish bidding, Kreia was there to praise me and I gained more influence over her.

But it depends on opinion in the end...I thought Kreia was like Palpatine, hiding her DS until the end, which was pretty cool.

I finished LS, and just killed Nihilus in the DS game.

It seems to me that when you go DS, Kreia is truly a good master, she doesn't seem to discourage you unless you go out of your way.

If you are playing as LS, she is a good master in a completely different way. She is a foil for you, showing you the exact opposite of what you know to be right. She challenges you to defend your beliefs, and doesn't blindly accept anything you do.

A good teacher makes you think for yourself, and Kreia does that, even though I hate her a lot.

Possible repsonses to Atton about her imply that you know full well she isn't walking on the light side of things.

Still your character needs to keep her around because of the Force bond thing and the fact she is really your only link to regaining your force powers.

I think that's an interesting twist to the game. Forcing you to keep someone you know is a sith around even if your Lightside.

Even as a lightside player I was able to get her to show me the scene with her getting kicked out of the sith so my character would have know rather early on she was at least a former sith.

okay ive beat the game 4 times, twice DS and twice LS, guy and girl. and how it turns out is that youll get lotsa questions answered in the beginning as a DS character but there will be a ton of holes. but as a LS character lots of yer questions will be answered at the end so if you want the entire story you have to beat the game both ways.

Kreia wasnt really good or bad. she was more of in the middle a balance of the two of not bein ridiculously nice and not bein hell on wheels. because sure she got on to you for helpin that guy on Nar Shadaa, but she yelled at ya for just bein a total ace to that beggar at the begginnig of Nar Shadaa also.

The game makes much more sense.

Kreia really opens up to you early.  She gives you much needed answers about Revan, Atris, the Sith that hunt you etc....

Actually, I played the game LS and I got Kreia to answer most of those questions for me early on.

I didn't take her out on Nar Shadda because I already had 2 jedi with me so I did good stuff without getting nagged at.

It wouldn't make sense for the PC to send her away. Your PC thinks that if Kriea dies, that you will die. So even if you knew Kreia was not so good, you didn't want her to go off and die somewhere. At least that's what I got from the game.

If your LS you think you can save Kreia. If your DS you'll just use her.

The reason the begger important she makes it plan and clear. If you give money to him he gets killed. If you don't he kills somebody else. Every action you make might make things worse even if you try to help.

If your LS/DS you weaken the people by doing there tasks. However you become stronger. Her and Vrook seem very much the same.

I think Kreia want to prove her teaching was better then both the sith or jedi. Raven learned from her.

Guest Eric328

I think the Ds makes more sense because if you get enough influence from Kreia like someone said she tells you she's darth Traya and she shoes you a flashback of when she was a Sith Lord and about the betrayal that happened to her because of Darth Sion and Darth Nihilous. :">