Double Mira Glitch

I found another bug that may or may not have been posted already.

The first time you go to Nar Shadaa, do NOT talk to the beggar who asks for 5 credits and then wants you to trade information with him. Just leave him standing there.

After you obtain Mira in your party later on on Nar Shadaa, come back to this beggar with Mira in your party, talk to him then walk into the garage area. Once you do this, a 2nd Mira will come up to the beggar and say "what did that Jedi want?" etc... like she normally would. Now walk back outside to the beggar, the 2nd Mira will still be standing there beside him, AND your Mira in your party will ALSO be there standing beside Mira #2. You can talk to either Mira you want.

Another example of a programming mistake due to the rushed development.

When Mira got captured by the squid dude I ran back to the Hawk and found her just standing there looking into space. After my wookie killed her in the battle pit I returned to planets surface and she's still hanging around the port where you first land. Just another little glitch Obsidian probably didn't have time to find and remove before christmas.

I found another bug that may or may not have been posted already.

The first time you go to Nar Shadaa, do NOT talk to the beggar who asks for 5 credits and then wants you to trade information with him.  Just leave him standing there.

After you obtain Mira in your party later on on Nar Shadaa, come back to this beggar with Mira in your party, talk to him then walk into the garage area.  Once you do this, a 2nd Mira will come up to the beggar and say "what did that Jedi want?" etc... like she normally would.  Now walk back outside to the beggar, the 2nd Mira will still be standing there beside him, AND your Mira in your party will ALSO be there standing beside Mira #2.  You can talk to either Mira you want.

Another example of a programming mistake due to the rushed development.

Yeah, its just one of many Nar-Shaddaa glitches. Just ignore. It won't affect your gameplay.

• 10 years later...

It affected mine as i previous turned mira into jedi and when i went back outside of ship her duplicate appeared and my mira reverted back to non-jedi. I still have high influence to have her agree to listen to force again but when we go around central pit she wont convert! I have tons of experience to level her up as scout class but she wont advance. I tried reload previous save and no luck. X-Box 360 version and this is not my first time playing the game

Holy moly thread ressurections.

The issue is that talking to Vossk spawns Mira and Hanharr to use in conversation (after a short delay). If you close the conversation it removes them again. It is possible to exit the conversation before they are spawned, so the deletion deletes nothing, the spawning still happens, and they appear there.

Obviously this is fixed in TSLRCM, but as X-Box user you're out of luck and can't use it.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

• 3 weeks later...

Holy moly thread ressurections.

The issue is that talking to Vossk spawns Mira and Hanharr to use in conversation (after a short delay). If you close the conversation it removes them again. It is possible to exit the conversation before they are spawned, so the deletion deletes nothing, the spawning still happens, and they appear there.

Obviously this is fixed in TSLRCM, but as X-Box user you're out of luck and can't use it.

Double Mira **** yeah! :dancing: