KOTOR 2 Prima Enhanced DVD Guide

Hi guys -

Long time lurker, first time poster. Finally registered after having something to post. There's a fair bit of hidden content on the Prima Enhanced DVD Strategy Guide so I just thought I would share these titbits that I'm aware of. I think one very cool aspect of this disk is that Prima has got a lot of HK-47 voiceover exclusive to their guide which is used liberally in these Easter Eggs:

Basic Easter Eggs

1. On the bio menu screen pressing DOWN while HK-47's portrait is highlighted brings up a clue to the master code required to access the Jedi Mind Tricks Menu

2. Leave the main menu alone, let the music finish and after a couple of minutes the scene shifts to HK-47 dispensing some random wit. There are three of these "idle" Easter Eggs

3. At the end of the third and last main menu "idle" movie is another, more blatant clue to the Master Code required for the Mind Tricks access

Jedi Mind Tricks Access and Content

The master code hints above are worked out as follows: take each letter of the hint, and you'll find that letter is unique to a particular movement. For example, the first letter is E which is unique to lEft. Fairly simple really. This gives you the following code to enter on the Mind Tricks code screen:

Left, Down, Down, Right, Right, Down, Down, Left

Once the code is entered you don't need to enter it again until you power down your player or eject the disk. There's a lot of hidden content, including more HK-47 stuff exclusive to the Prima DVD, footage of the droid world that was canned from the final game, and a nice movie showing all of the game's female characters battling it out in ROTJ Leia slave costumes :) There's also a couple more movies showing the cool stuff the developers could do with their debug system.

Hope someone out there finds it useful :)

• 2 weeks later...