ONE QUESTION!!!

Sith? no other times that I Can remember but there is one point where a group of slavers will board your ship.

Do you know when, oh sorry *WHERE*?

Nar Shaddaa, slavers take over the Ebon Hawk because you docked on their landing platform.

Ok

BTW Where on the ship do you battle the sith/slavers?

Sith? no other times that I Can remember but there is one point where a group of slavers will board your ship.

Do you know when, oh sorry *WHERE*?

Nar Shaddaa, slavers take over the Ebon Hawk because you docked on their landing platform.

Ok

BTW Where on the ship do you battle the sith/slavers?

Everywhere on the ship.

the whole ship invasion thing on nar shadaa thing pissed me off because none of my party members fought off the slavers. it was just me.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

• 2 months later...

In relation to the sith soldiers that board your ship on peragus.....where the hell did they come from Kreia says theres no one on the harbinger so where were they? perhaps they hid in storage containers in the dock on the off chance you'd turn up.

She was wrong anyway. Unless those Sith assasins were a figment of the imagination. The soldiers could have followed the Harbinger in , or they could have been assasins out of stealth armour. Although I would just have sneaked aboard myself :D

If you let them all on, you can get a huge XP bonus which you dont get if you shoot them.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

If you let them all on, you can get a huge XP bonus which you dont get if you shoot them.

You get the same XP shooting them with the turret. Just look at the feedback window.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

ah , never found much use fir the feedback window.

It happened to me with K1. In 2 however, I find myself looking at it quite often. Even more now that the character window doesn't display which effects the character is under. >_<

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

She was wrong anyway. Unless those Sith assasins were a figment of the imagination. The soldiers could have followed the Harbinger in , or they could have been assasins out of stealth armour. Although I would just have sneaked aboard myself :D

It stands to reason that she couldnt sense the assasins as atton explains the sith under revan started training force sensitives to hide their presence from jedi so they could capture them but I dont see how Kreia could fail to sense a small army of regular sith soldiers.

Forget the troops. After all of my playthroughs I'm still trying to figure out how the hell Kreia got onboard the ship before me and Atton did.

She's just there waiting for you. The first time I played the game I was all, "Damn, if she knew of a shorter way to the ship, she should've told me!" Instead of me running around the lower levels of the base, killing droids and disabling computers and running through toxic containment corridors and the like.

That old witch. :)

Not another bug. Another cut storyline. It used to show Kreia gassing out all of your party aboard the Hawk to see what you would do when you got on. It also used to show the Red Eclipse killing that one guy that said the Hawk was his...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Forget the troops.  After all of my playthroughs I'm still trying to figure out how the hell Kreia got onboard the ship before me and Atton did.

She's just there waiting for you.  The first time I played the game I was all, "Damn, if she knew of a shorter way to the ship, she should've told me!"  Instead of me running around the lower levels of the base, killing droids and disabling computers and running through toxic containment corridors and the like.

That old witch. :blink:

Tell me about it, I felt the same way. But the old croan pulls a lot of stunts like that.