Guys. I gots me a question about prestage classes

I noticed that, once i becamce a watchmen at lvl 15, i got Lightsaber focus for free... which is really cool to know, now if i play a Watchmen again, I know i can save a feat by waiting to upgrade my lightlsaber skills.

What i'm wondering now is, is it the same for all other prestage classes? Or do they get different feats, maybe on gets Advanced Jedi defence or something like that...

If anyone out there has class charts to help me plan my builds.. that be really helpful. Once i've beaten the game, I find the funnist aspect of the game is all in char design and building kick butt jedi...

But i have found NO charts showing which feats we get for free and when we accually get a feat per level...

any help will be much appreacited.

KingSnake.

i beat the hk droids like nothin. and i didnt have force lightning or oin grenades.

of course i had my vibroblade upgraded with ion items because of the tank droid battle.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together