Dantooine Problems

It's my first time through the game, obviously, and I'm stuck. I've got that datapad and can't figure out what to do next. The diciple is in the Khoonda (SP?) and he doesn't help me. The Administrator chick wants proof that the militia leader is crooked, and I can't find that. I'm just walking around talking to people that don't help. Everyone hates Jedi... it's rather annoying. How do I find the Jedi, what do I do with the datapad, and how do I prove the militia guys is crooked?

It's my first time through the game, obviously, and I'm stuck.  I've got that datapad and can't figure out what to do next.  The diciple is in the Khoonda (SP?) and he doesn't help me.  The Administrator chick wants proof that the militia leader is crooked, and I can't find that.  I'm just walking around talking to people that don't help.  Everyone hates Jedi... it's rather annoying.  How do I find the Jedi, what do I do with the datapad, and how do I prove the militia guys is crooked?

Beats the heck outta me, I'm stuck at the same part. :)

It's my first time through the game, obviously, and I'm stuck.  I've got that datapad and can't figure out what to do next.  The diciple is in the Khoonda (SP?) and he doesn't help me.  The Administrator chick wants proof that the militia leader is crooked, and I can't find that.  I'm just walking around talking to people that don't help.  Everyone hates Jedi... it's rather annoying.  How do I find the Jedi, what do I do with the datapad, and how do I prove the militia guys is crooked?

Whenever you are stuck, check your journal. In this case, It should say the datapad said that Master Vrook was taken to the Kinrath Caves AKA Crystal Cave. I'll leave you with that.