Geredi, the Nar Shaddaa Pazaak player

First off, I know there's a couple ways to persuade him to go outside and get himself killed.

I was curious how you could handle Geredi in a more lightside fashion. I assumed, that like the other players, the condition they wanted to be satisfied to make the champ appear is for me to beat him at Pazaak. However, I have beat him at Pazaak, and it does nothing but give me credits. His quest remains active, and the Champ does not appear.

So... what do you do? How do you handle him in a not evil fashion? How do you beat the pazaak player... because beating him at pazaak isn't the answer apparently...

You have to beat him 3 times. Or 4. That's the magic number to make things happen in Pazaak games with Pazaak players (getting special cards, etc). You have to beat Geredi at Pazaak 3 or 4 times and then he'll say he won't play with you anymore. The journal will be updated saying that you've defeated one of the major personalities in the den.

Then you have to defeat Dahnis (a female Twi'lek). If you're male, you don't actually have to play her. If you're female and have Atton along, you don't have to play her either. If you don't have Atton, you just have to play and defeat her the old fashioned way.

The last player you have to somehow defeat/remove is the droid. You can Repair her or use your Computer Skill on her if you have enough points. I've never played her more than once so I'm not sure if she will also stop playing after 3 rounds. Regardless, after you've done all these things the Champ shows up. You have to beat him twice, and then play him a third time. The third time, it doesn't matter whether you win or lose as he'll still give you the same prize.