I ask you why!!!!

:(:(:(

I got off the damn space citidel to go to the planet (FINALLY...after walking back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back.....) and got the new dude. He's cool and everything. I got past the first batch of merconaries. Skipped the second cause I went around them. Got past that annoying girl too. But when it comes to the rest of the mercenaries, all my characters either die, or two die, and then get stupid after they get back up!

WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any hints on how to go about dealing with stupid characters and the merconaries there?

Or can I just continue to mope at how bad I am at this game.

run until they never came? Cause I got fed up with all the fighting, I turned on solo mode and ran until they were no longer an issue

I know I know. I'm a coward and no good at this stuff and I should give up while I'm ahead....but I never do that. Can't. It's too fun.

yeah, well after like the 10th time of taking two steps and then having another bunch of dark jedi's approach me, I got fed up, and just kept going. Damn, I never even tried speed. I left the rest of my group behind cause they wouldn't follow me and I'd have always ended up going back for them so I just went solo.....It's much fun. You don't waste must force points, and you can save all your stuff for the final battle with Malak. One day I may try to actually fight all the dark jedi, but I stick with running. It's better to stay alive to get to the end then to constantly have to worry about dieing before you're halfway there.

Hmm...wonder if I can do that here....

That is definitely one of the most humourous strategies I've ever heard of for dealing with the Star Forge. And I thought I was bad at combat. :D

However, you could try going to the menus and changing the Gameplay setting to Easy. I do that when I have a kitten-weak Consular who can't win one-on-one sparring matches. Heh.

first off congrats on getting to Dxun, second what has got you stumped on Dxun?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png