Finding the security console to open military door

Hi all. I swear the first time I went through the Telos (Czerka) base, I found a console to open that military door right next to the shuttle/hangar. But the last two times I just can NOT find it. I've tried the one next to the hangar controls but all it allows is to turn off those d*mned gas vents. Where the deuce is the control panel????

Thanks!

Hi all.  I swear the first time I went through the Telos (Czerka) base, I found a console to open that military door right next to the shuttle/hangar.  But the last two times I just can NOT find it.  I've tried the one next to the hangar controls but all it allows is to turn off those d*mned gas vents.  Where the deuce is the control panel????

Thanks!

its back in the reactor room i believe. You activate all power and theres an option to open the high security door after that.

Hi all.  I swear the first time I went through the Telos (Czerka) base, I found a console to open that military door right next to the shuttle/hangar.  But the last two times I just can NOT find it.  I've tried the one next to the hangar controls but all it allows is to turn off those d*mned gas vents.  Where the deuce is the control panel????

Thanks!

its back in the reactor room i believe. You activate all power and theres an option to open the high security door after that.

Yeah, you need to activate the reactor first.

So you have to check the same console?  D*mn.  Never thought of that.  Thanks all!

Okay, I'm either blind or I've found another glitch because I spent about 5 minutes searching EVERY room in that base and can not find a console to open that door. Do you have to get to the door before opening a console? Also, I could swear there was supposed to be a Lab Station on the Ebon Hawk in the medical room....

• 2 months later...
Also, I could swear there was supposed to be a Lab Station on the Ebon Hawk in the medical room....

The weird thing is that I think you're right.. but it *only* appeared when I was on the Ebon Hawk when the Red-whatever Slavers were on board.. :lol: It's another bug, imho.. and the male Exile/PCs don't get Disciple, who acts like a Lab Station (that sounds weird.. :p ) just like T3 does to Upgrade your items.

Okay, I'm either blind or I've found another glitch because I spent about 5 minutes searching EVERY room in that base and can not find a console to open that door.  Do you have to get to the door before opening a console?  Also, I could swear there was supposed to be a Lab Station on the Ebon Hawk in the medical room....

The Medlab is only there during the slaves encounter (could be that they used KOTOR1's Ebon Hawk during that fight, is there a swoop racer at Bao-Dur's place? (If it is I don't know how I could miss it) or they removed the swoop but kept the medlab (is the hidden compartment from KOTOR1 there too?)?.

The console to open the door is at the reactor.

There are 4 blue defense turrets in the roof before the console.

Use it and a room filled with bots and the huge military door will open.

Also these 4 turrets will go hostile.