HELP PLZ~!

what do u do with the voice fragments after u collect them , which floor is it on? i can't seem to find it again ..been searching a while. :(

Goddamnit! If i hear another person ask this question, i'm going to send a thousand Kath Hounds to their house with rocket launchers mounted on their backs.

Here let me tell you.......

next time look around more. I always check every room on every floor before i leave.

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

what do u do with the voice fragments after u collect them , which floor is it on? i can't seem to find it again ..been searching a while. :)

Goddamnit! If i hear another person ask this question, i'm going to send a thousand Kath Hounds to their house with rocket launchers mounted on their backs.

Here let me tell you.......

next time look around more. I always check every room on every floor before i leave.

Relax, like you've never asked a question that someone else has on some forum before.

No...smash the ****ing console to pieces, 10 times quicker.

Didn't know you could do that. Go with Epiphany's idea instead it sounds better.

LOL, not sure about that, Ep arnt you the same person that killed all thew exchange guards and smashed the concil there as well and cant gain access into the exchange now? LOL!

Think before you smash!

No...smash the ****ing console to pieces, 10 times quicker.

Didn't know you could do that. Go with Epiphany's idea instead it sounds better.

LOL, not sure about that, Ep arnt you the same person that killed all thew exchange guards and smashed the concil there as well and cant gain access into the exchange now? LOL!

Think before you smash!

No.