Few Dissapointments

Having just beat the game today I overall liked the game. But there were a few parts about the game that i did not like or saw any point to.

1. Darth Nihilis??? Still dont understand why i had to kill him and what was up with his voice?

2. Completed the game LS and the ending was horrible...

3. Romance was much weaker then in KOTOR 1

other then that i loved the game...I had a feeling that Kriea was a Sith Lord seeing as how everytime i said or did something good she objected to and i lost influence... But seeing how things are a little new in this game i felt as if i didnt do everything the right way...Maybe by playing the game one or two more times i will know the deal... BTW is it just me or was Sion,Nihilis and Traya easy to kill??

Reply on your thoughts

The worst moment for me was the LS end, when the Ebon Hawk by some devine intervention becomes whole again after it is basically destroyed landing on Malachor V. That was a moment where I had to really struggle to still feel I was in the game. If you unlock all the movies to watch at the main menu screen you will see the movie title is "The Death of the Ebon Hawk" it was a great idea I was really liking it. It was dark and tense and then at the end the ship is totally fine. In some ways that was tuffer to watch then the bugs and slow frame rate.

After finally finishing the game, I don't know if I could say I wasn't happy with the ending, it just seemed a little contrived. After the final battle I skipped most of the dialouge but replayed it to find...not much. And the last level was pretty easy. I was ls, and a simple force wave stunned everything in my path. And getting all of the cool Ulic Qel Droma equipment seemed moot since the game was pretty much over and wasn't about to unequip my circlet of sarkesh (sp?). When I fought Nilhus after my team layed a whuppin' on him the screen went black even though I could still hear my light sabre. I pressed the black button and hit a dialouge which brought the screen back up, but nilhus was standing there looking at me like a moron. Maybe everyone is unhappy because unlike the first game , there wasn't really a huge twist that made you go ...Oh I'M revan. Don't get me wrong, if kotor3 comes out i'll probably shell out another 65cdn for it, but I can't see myself rushing to replay this one. Oh and did anyone find out what Bao-dur found out on dxun? I learned visas response but couldn't get farther than 'ask me again later' with Bd.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

one thing i am not sure i was too fond of (havent played a second time yet, so this opinion might change) is the fact that its next to impossible to learn all your party members back story or gain all their dialogue options in one or two play throughs.

in order to get enough influence with them it seems you have to basically alternate between 3 or 4 of them throughout the entire game. if you try to use all of them, then you run out of time before you get anywhere with any of them.

at this point in time, i think i enjoyed the character interaction more in kotor1 since atleast by the end of the game you can gain all the sidequests of all party members. i know this was done for replay value, but since the dialogue options dont really impact the gameplay or story, i dont know if i want to play through 4 or 5 times just to get the backstory of all my companions.

one thing i am not sure i was too fond of (havent played a second time yet, so this opinion might change) is the fact that its next to impossible to learn all your party members back story or gain all their dialogue options in one or two play throughs. 

in order to get enough influence with them it seems you have to basically alternate between 3 or 4 of them throughout the entire game.  if you try to use all of them, then you run out of time before you get anywhere with any of them.

at this point in time, i think i enjoyed the character interaction more in kotor1 since atleast by the end of the game you can gain all the sidequests of all party members.  i know this was done for replay value, but since the dialogue options dont really impact the gameplay or story, i dont know if i want to play through 4 or 5 times just to get the backstory of all my companions.

Totally agree, thats one of the reasons I think the land mass of the game should be like 3 times larger (but with content). Ive finished game twice now as LS jedi, now doing it as a Dark Jedi and already seeing massive things I missed because of light side influence.

and yes, it was really obvious the endings were put togather as after thoughts unlike KotOR1.

Hehe, and im starting to see some HUGE contradictions now as well in game as playing through for a 3rd time! Really quite funny :)

I think the ONE thing tho that bothered me more then any other issue in game is the Jedi Council (after you save 3 worlds no less) acted more like Sith then the Sith did. If you saw the holo of Vroon in Dant and then how Vroon acts through out the whole story line, sorry thats text book sith! I think as a Light Jedi I should have had option of declaring them SITH and attacking to be honest!!!!! In part one the Jedi Council acted like the Jedi council, in part two they acted like jealous children after a spanking to be honest.

VROON as the Sith Lord for part 3 please (yes I REALLY REALLY wanna kill him, playing through again tghis time as dark Jedi just so I might get that option!!!!!!).

Maybe playing through the game one more time will i understand the game more...Seems like by the time Mira came into my party the game was pretty much over... Didnt get much outta her....I know me playing DS the next game play through that i will gain alot of influence with Kreia a.k.a Darth Traya....None of the Sith in the game gave me trouble... I cast Master Speed and use Improved Critical strike or Improved Power attack and Sion,Nihilis,Traya went down easy. I was expecting Nihilis to come back at the end of the game after i killed Sion because he seemed to just dissapear but then i looked at my guide and it says he evaporated.