Two glitches i'm looking into

OLSC

The exp glitch i've read about (on these forums) was with the sick person on Nar Shadaa, wondering if there's another, faster one.

The lightsaber duping is with Visas on the Ebon Hawk if i'm not mistaken, I think i read about it here, but i can't seem to find it now that i have Visas.

Any help?

There is one interesting trick I heard of...if you go to:

www.gamefaqs.com/xbox

and look up KOTOR II there should be a secrets/cheats section. Here they have a trick where if you go to Korriban and into the sith cave you can get massive xp within minutes....The person who did this went from level 16 to 40 within half an hour. Basically there is a corpse there you can loot and it will spawn the Hississ dragon creatures over and over again with a quickness. If you have Force Storm you can wipe them out before they even touch you...check it out.

www.gamefaqs.com/xbox

and look up KOTOR II there should be a secrets/cheats section. Here they have a trick where if you go to Korriban and into the sith cave you can get massive xp within minutes....The person who did this went from level 16 to 40 within half an hour.  Basically there is a corpse there you can loot and it will spawn the Hississ dragon creatures over and over again with a quickness. If you have Force Storm you can wipe them out before they even touch you...check it out.

Beware of this glitch if you are LS...your FP will not regenerate, and if you run out of FP in the middle of 40 Hssiss, the results could be...dangerous

OLSC

Below is a posting from SoulSwindler about duplicating your lightsaber, I'm not able to confirm it as of yet but working on it.

Step 1: While onboard the Ebon Hawk, equip Visas with a lightsaber.

Step 2: Go to your workbench, and choose to upgrade an item.

Step 3: Go to the lightsaber list, and select the saber Visas has equipped.

Step 4: Select the color crystal, and change it to a different one and assemble.

Step 5: Select the color crystal again, but DON'T change it, just hit assemble again with the same crystal that is on there. This should cause an extra, duplicate saber to appear in your inventory.

Step 6: With the new saber in your inventory, save your game and reload it, and you will offically have the duplicate saber.

:blink:

www.gamefaqs.com/xbox

and look up KOTOR II there should be a secrets/cheats section. Here they have a trick where if you go to Korriban and into the sith cave you can get massive xp within minutes....The person who did this went from level 16 to 40 within half an hour.  Basically there is a corpse there you can loot and it will spawn the Hississ dragon creatures over and over again with a quickness. If you have Force Storm you can wipe them out before they even touch you...check it out.

Beware of this glitch if you are LS...your FP will not regenerate, and if you run out of FP in the middle of 40 Hssiss, the results could be...dangerous

Actually your force points regenerate regarless of which side you are on, it's just that on the lightside your force points regenerate at a very very slow rate which is barely noticeable, my advice is to just leave your character in a safe spot for an hour or two if you can spare that much time that is, or just go darkside :blink:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

i'll just have to boost my charisma bigtime huh

So let me get this straight, each time i click on the body, Hssiss show up, right?

Yes, you have to click A rapidly. About twenty times and there'll be a whole ton of Hssiss. Beware if your Xbox can handle it...Some of the older versions, like mine, slow down or even freeze trying to handle that combat sequence of over 40 Hssiss.

• 2 weeks later...