Nar Shadda the Bane of all my Problems

Simple problem, I finished every single quest on Nar Shadda, yet I still have not been able to enact the Jekk Jekk Tar cantina invite to progress the story. I have read the walkthrough from Gamespot. I just think that I can't do anything to fix it, besides starting over...and the great thing is I finished everything but Nar Shadda. Another 25-30 hours down the drain.

Does anybody know what to do in this situation to get the game moving again? Like I tried to go around Solo, and hope something happened, I tried to go with Atton and random other character w/ Exile and nothing happened. I stood in the Jekk Jekk Tar hoping something would happen. Yet nothing happened. Please help, i don't want to play over the game the same way, just for one stupid glitch problem.

In order to get Nar Shadda going you need to activate a cutscene where a group of slavers attempt to take over the Ebon Hawk once you defeat them and exit the ebon hawk that will start the Jek Jek Tarr invite. If you already finished the quests I would try just going to the refugee sector and then exiting back to the landing pad, I had to that once to start the sequence. If that doesn't work you may have to start over on Nar Shadda.

Your overall goal on Nar Shadda is to make enough trouble either good or bad to get the Exchange to notice you.

First of, I'd merely like to add that your title is poor. "The Bane of all my Problems" implies that being on Nar Shadda kills off your problems. It should be "The Bane of my Existance."

Anyway, go back to the Ebon Hawk. You should fight some dudes who're trying to take your ship. Steal their slave trade in responce (for all you LS dudes out there, it didn't drop my allinment too much, heh heh...) I think you also have to do some other things, but I can't remember, thius was at 3:00, seconds before I realized that I had to get up at 5:00 that morning...

KOTOR 2 took all my sleep from December 11th till school went out.

There seems to be a glitch in Nar Shaddaa where you can get the exchange's opinion of you balanced between love/hate after completing every quest, and thus be stuck. Other than paying the rat guy (which you can only do once), I can't think of much you can do. It may be that some of the quests that were supposed to make the exchange hate you were incorrectly flagged when the game was coded, and are resulting in the opposite effect.

• 5 months later...