What did you enjoy more?

OLSC

I'm playing through as LS now after my first run as DS, and it's driving me crazy.

I was at this spot with about 100k credits and a dancer that kept giving me more, whereas now i only have about 10k and i keep burning it on trying to be LS. I preffered Visas to Handmaiden, though on DS you never really get to talk to Handmaiden.

DS dialogues are much funner, and much more cynical (fitting my personallity greatly). I keep missing them when I have to be nice and straightforward in the LS playthough.

What do you enjoy more?

I prefer neutral...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Wow, I got 100% light and credits were never a problem for me. I found so much stuff that I didn't ever buy anything for my party members, so I just had a bunch of credits and stuff that I never used.

I have only played light and can't wait to play dark! The only reason I played light was because I was slightly more light after Telos and I wanted to get into that cave in Korriban, and I thought what the hell, might as well stay light.

I never played light in the first one, so it was sort of fun. (In the first game I was mostly neutral until I found out I was Reven, and then my character got evil fast). Although when Kriea killed the Jedi I had gathered, I was sad, but then I saw Master Vrook, and I thought "haha, he's dead." He was an ass. I can't wait to kill him in cold blood, if you can do that. I hope you can do that.

I think I will be the first to say LS was my favorite then. Never cared for being a jerk to people. I have started playing on DS in both K1 and K2, but I could never finish them. Evil just doesn't appeal to me, I can't understand the mentality that goes into it.

still on my first playthrough, LS, and I'm having a great time! Can't wait to replay.

In the first game, I also went LS, then DS -- the impression left behind from playing the DS was so great, I had to choose it as the Previous Events background info in KOTOR2 :)

I still feel like darkside isn't very sinister orvil. I don't feel it has changed much from the first game because most of the time you are still just bullying people. If they made darkside more "hide in the shadows to get what you want done" and less "kill this, kill that, steal this, steal that, everybodys dead"...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

its the same ****ing game which ever side you choose to take, thats why I prefer to just play nuetral (except now those stupid bitches took out the ability to go anywhere you want as a nuetral sider @$%$#$&s) so Which ever way you choose it really doesnt make much of a difference! :blink:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I'm currently playing DS, but the Exile is not as funny as Revan was in K1...

Yea you would expect being in exile that long he would practice up on those jokes/cruelity of his! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I'm currently playing DS, but the Exile is not as funny as Revan was in K1...

Yea you would expect being in exile that long he would practice up on those jokes/cruelity of his! :D

True. He's probably bored out of his senses anyway.

But Obsidian could have made him funnier because he needs to vent out his anger for the Order upon citizens of the galaxy.