Darth Sion and Kreia Relationship!

OH MY GOD U POOR MONSTER! YOU RUINED THE WHOLE STORY!!! SAYING KREIA AND thE DUDE WITH THE MASK(YOU ALSO RUINED THAT TOO! GOOD JOB U STUPID DOO DOO HEAD!)HAD soME RELATIONSHIP! YOU FREAK IM ONLY ON NAR SHADAA AND U GAVE THE WHOLE GAME AWAY I'VE LOST THE WILL TO PLAY AND I FEEl lIKE hAVING A HEART ATTACK NOW AND BECOMINING A TERRorIST! GOOD JOB! (Oh btw, hey every1 i'm new.)

OH MY GOD U POOR MONSTER! YOU RUINED THE WHOLE STORY!!! SAYING KREIA AND thE DUDE WITH THE MASK(YOU ALSO RUINED THAT TOO! GOOD JOB U STUPID DOO DOO HEAD!)HAD soME RELATIONSHIP! YOU FREAK IM ONLY ON NAR SHADAA AND U GAVE THE WHOLE GAME AWAY I'VE LOST THE WILL TO PLAY AND I FEEl lIKE hAVING A HEART ATTACK NOW AND BECOMINING A TERRorIST! GOOD JOB! (Oh btw, hey every1 i'm new.)

Apart from your rather "unconventional" first post, welcome :-

Edit: after seeing you second post, I say you're not so welcome anymore... <_<

That....Was....Disgusting.

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

Please say that this is some sick sad joke...

We all know Kreia and Sion have a relationship as its in the tales on the main website >.<

Not to mention the appalling way you posted...

El Caps Lock'o maximo is your friend :)