Highest Defense obtained on your Character?

"Just curious what the highest Defense stat you obtained on your main character. My current record is 39, on a 15/8 Guardian/Marauder."

Hmm.. I was 35+ (maybe 40; not sure)in KOTO1. With all the new fancy gadgets in KOTOR2; I'm sure you can do better. <>

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Near 38 even though force powers wouldn't push your defense any higher, Sucks really because it would have been near 42 def or so... Anyway it doesn't really matter since once you're above 35 you're untouchable by anyone but the bosses. 2 EZ.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

without cheats (dead guy on koriban glitch, took like 20 mintues to gain like 20 levels) i got up to level 50 and had a defence of 56

Which glitch is that?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

without cheats (dead guy on koriban glitch, took like 20 mintues to gain like 20 levels) i got up to level 50 and had a defence of 56

LOL! Whats the point in having a level 50 guy anyway? But yes, your 56 Defense cannot be counted! :)

- dr cloak

Well, the enemies scale to your level, so a lvl 50 character still takes roughly the same amount of hits to be killed. So, the point of having a lvl 50 is the fun factor of using all your skills/abilities at high levels while not destroying what little balance there is in the game.

Well I got to defense of 51 as a guardian/weapon master but I think I could get higher with some tuning, I wasn't really trying. I got 45 before any buffs of any kind and could have gone higher as a consular/sithlord and they get a weaker version of the prestige sense which ups defense every as you level, I did not have the more defensively minded items either. I think with valor and items specifically meant for defense I could hit defense 60 as a weaponmaster or jedimaster.